New Lyrics Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon!:drool:

They have not seen them enough in a moment that I was down the grip, passing time just. The last time that we have come it to contact was low- has illuminated the room was with neighbor like bride and governs.

This one is crazy! Nothing like it

It is being infuriated and a storm bursts in its eyes, she will suffer the cold from the needle, she is working in order to be firm

Running to Stand Still! (the needle gave it away!)

We were here before the last time you scratched out my vestibule that the moon was knot and cold that I age eat two-year-old who I desired badly more.

And again i forgot to post :laugh: here it goes :)

MAD!! :lmao:

it has something goes in him could difettare of the returns of the world and those we began been annoying we are he who he gives return for you to the sense that he is giving returned for my

Very hard I guess :macdevil:

alright, lol, it's a very distorsioned lyric from a song in the Pop album :D Remember, "I don't care what it's worth" Actually, she don't care what it's worth either, cos she's living like it's... ahh, you know the rest :wink:

Last Night On Earth! (Only got it after you gave it away though:huh: )

To be dressed as its sister To live as one tart If not to know it what you it is Babe of doin to have to be art,

Stay (Faraway, So Close!)

I know it tenacious is, and you sufficient can't never be of what you, actually now not want have

Last edited:
Tolerance She takes to a world in its hips no flauta of champán for its lips no turns or jumps Between its yolks of the finger :D

VicksSs said:
Tolerance She takes to a world in its hips no flauta of champán for its lips no turns or jumps Between its yolks of the finger :D

Grace!

Used, love under a red sunset to form I formed promises, which I should forget soon.

Miss Sarajevo :D

In parqueado of the automobile in one through the squeeze you see that its love fêz covering that the line to espiralar is tearing the knot is making to slide

:huh:

VicksSs said:
Miss Sarajevo :D

In parqueado of the automobile in one through the squeeze you see that its love fêz covering that the line to espiralar is tearing the knot is making to slide

:huh:
Love Is Blindness!

Who the east now that calls me in, all the leaves on the trees lives just in the disguise, I walk the rain melodrama of street, I will walk to the house again has the street melody

Back
Top Bottom