New Lyrics Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Acrobat

They go down on a knee, but they require their cash rear side, if you are alive three and thirty to and you cheat with your crucifix turn, which is you an asterisk

I would not have gotten that if it hadn't been for crucifix

Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me

Next:

Searches, my defense conserve my heart to observe in the places, in which no flower are raised to try, that to fill up to the Gott-formte perforation. Mother, cliff and role that sucks.

Mofo

Next:

I have exited walking through the ways paved with gold I have raised some stones, I have seen the skin and boneses of one city without a spirit

The Wanderer :drool:

this one's easy,
And now I can be safe not by nothing, am white black, and cold weather is heat. For, which I Stola my love away anbetete. It was the soil under their feet.

The Ground Beneath Her Feet

I have a brother, if I am a brother in the necessity, which I mean time enterprise spend

The First Time

Next:

You my head fulled with the songs started that you started my bows undone. It makes examination of my shirt, it goes on, it makes examination d it are of me that you can tear above if you will be able to moor me to swallow.

Do You Feel Loved

Can we cease playing these old men tattoos? Darling, I do not have the answer which I want to meet you where you are me do not need you to so much only return to you there is not any Thats feeling as when that you wound is your characteristic

Last edited:
North and South of the River

Him I wasted? No so much a lot of I could not him try. The life should be eyw'dis roof in the underground

11 O'Clock Tick Tock

I remember on, if we could sleep on stones. Now we settle together in whispering and groaning.

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

Next:

A star illuminated in on like a sigaro put entirety outside perhaps as a guitar you could instruct my mind explained all these commandos who I cannot sing but have.got the spirit

Elevation

Next
I do not speak you, it am up to you am my brother, there am other exit from here

Here's mine. It's an easy one.

You obtain confused, but you know it yeah, you damage for it, job for it, love You always not shown it

Discotheque!

Next:

I trail to dry with my old clothing that the red of finger with the puncture of an old man always rose

Back
Top Bottom