I'm falling in love with Grace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know what you mean. Actually, as whole, the last few tracks of ATYCLB have really grown on me in recent months. I used to really hate them, but now I listen to New York and Grace alot more.

They are truely great, although I used to fall asleep during Grace; not because it was boring, but obviously it's very...........:hmm:...........slow. :lol:

Grace is such a great song.

I was having a really bad day at work. I was working 10 hours and I was such in a pissy mood. When I got in my car, I popped in ATYCLB and Grace was on. All of a sudden, all the stress was gone. I felt so relaxed just listening to that song. Now, whenever I am having a stressful, bad day and hate everything around me, I turn to that song and all my worries are gone. That song lets me appreciate what life is about. Life is about beauty and grace.

i think i'm a fan of the entire ATYCLB.
As regards Grace, it's sooo slow, but so delicate, too!
I've always listened to it walking softly and lightly.
And the lyrics are just like a love poem, to a lover or for the devine.
It's great.

Thats quite weird cos I only had ATYCLB on tape for a while so I was listening to it a lot on my walkman the last few weeks and I actually grew to really love Grace whereas before I tended to just think it was an alright song. Its actually really beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom