Electric CO. in Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

girlhappy

War Child
i have just one more(question). I cant quite understand what is BOno singing in Electric CO. other than regular lyrics?What is he screaming about? Anyone?(on Chicago DVD)
And another one would be:What did he say to that beautiful boy Eric...My name is Paul and after that?
Many thanks in advance

1. he is singing "despite all my rage... still like a rat in a cage!" which is a lyric from the Smashing Pumpkins song "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" (The Smashing Pumpkins are from chicago) this is something Bono has done with The Electric Co on most occasions throughout the Vertigo Tour.

2. When he is talking to that boy he says "My name is Paul. But people call me Bono" or something similar.

He did that in Philly 5/14 too during Into the Heart with a cute little girl...I think it was pretty standard, though a very cute thing to say. "My name's Paul but people call me Bono" was what he said in Philly I think.

Meghan said:
I think it was:

"My names Paul, but I call myself Bono."

After he asks the boy his name he introduces himself as "My name is Paul, but people call me Bono" to which the boy nods his head like he knows. It was very sweet. Bono is great with kids.

Back
Top Bottom