Could someone please help me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazyu2

The Fly
on the higher staircase, to the higher ground
If anyone knows any site which offers explanations for the u2 lyrics, please, let me know! As everyone in here I love their lyrics but sometimes I find it difficult to understand their right meaning, especially since I am a non born native English speaker, so maybe you can help me!

if you meant to a site that could give you a meanning for any u2 song ,i think you'll love this one:hem.bredband.net/steverud/U2MoL

ENJOY
Meital.:wave:

I just checked that website out myself and there are some really amazing takes on songs i never would've imagined...daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car= Jesus is gonna pay for your sins-THAT BLEW ME AWAY

Yeh, it is a GREAT site ,isn't it?:applaud:

when i first heard about the site the first song i searched for was "Runnning to Stand Still"
the meanning i gave to this song was sooooo................ different from what is writen there.
I thought this song was about a very strong woman who would do anything for what she wants But it's about a woman who is addicted to heroin....and it is a real story about a place at Dublin ,where there are seven Towers which developed a serious heroin problem over the years...
Now when i think about it , it does makes sense that the song is about an addicted woman.
There is also a picture of the real "seven Towers" that Bono mentions in the song, i was so excited to see that.

Meital.

Back
Top Bottom