Clean Sweep #2: It's A Musical Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

Have you seen the spoof with 2 guys and the cup of melting chocolate soft serve?

That should give Axver enough of an idea of what it's about.

No.

Frankly anything that brings up any memories of the original leave me awake at night, fearful for humanity.

Can you imagine what the aliens think of us?

mysterious_jen said:

and if anyone wants to look around for choclate in my cleavage with their mouth blindfolded and bound i don't mind a bit.

yummmmmmmmmm! I love chocolate. And boobs. What more does a boy need?

liamcool said:
I doubt she really cares, she's said worse to me. *laughs*

Yeah, and you called her Sybil. I'm surprised you're still alive.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:tsk: anyone can make ham.

Not just any ham though. We're talking the mother of all ham. With 14 different, but complimenting, spices, herbs, etc. It's a beautiful thing, my ham.

the tourist said:
yummmmmmmmmm! I love chocolate. And boobs. What more does a boy need?

A ticket to Geelong, it seems.

---

45ed four times!!

Varitek said:

More, bring her strawberries whipped cream and quality fudge sauce and you will get your way. She may even return the favor. :shrug:

Where would she eat them off of?

coolian2 said:

No.

Frankly anything that brings up any memories of the original leave me awake at night, fearful for humanity.

Maybe it's normal in their culture?

the tourist said:
Not just any ham though. We're talking the mother of all ham. With 14 different, but complimenting, spices, herbs, etc. It's a beautiful thing, my ham.
not as good as my turkey :drool:
with homemade mashed potatoes :drool:
and homemade cranberry sauce :combust:

omg omg i loooooove making thanksgiving dinner

coolian2 said:

"When we invade, they're going to be so fucked when they try to form a military alliance and their tactics break down due to manoeuvre/maneuver. Fuckin' n00bs."

KhanadaRhodes said:

of course :flirt:

i swear i work in the weirdest department...one of these two girls has flashed me, at work, because i gave her $1. then these two girls drew me a picture saying how nice my boobs are. i put the drawing up at my desk and my boss hasn't said a word about it being inappropriate. wonder why :giggle:

I have a tangental story. When I was in Dublin for new year's eve I went out with a friend, a guy, and I wanted to go to a club I'd read was one Bono liked but it turned out you needed tickets. So we failed, and he wanted to then go to a place some hot girl had said she'd be at, so we went there and it turned out to have strippers and we bailed. I had a few other clubs more downtown that I wanted to check out but on the way there we passed another place and he was like "this looks good." I dind't wanna argue so we paid another 14 euro cover charge and went in and it was all old people, like 30s. so we went ot the basement and it slowly became evident that it was a gay club. with good music, guys in leather, and chicks in vests etc. Anyway one girl especially took a liking to me and all night long said things to me in her lovely Irish accent like "you've got a great pair of tits there," and "I really like your tits." She was undeterred by the fact that I had a boyfriend and gave me her number in case "you ever get sick of him."

She was pretty cute too :wink:

ooooh I loved Lazarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom