Between Van Diemen's Land and Desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl91289

War Child
I was just listening to Rattle and Hum, and I was wondering why there is that little bit between Van Diemen's Land and Desire. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's when someone goes"What has happened between writing the Joshua Tree album, recording the JoshuaTree album and the tour and now the new songs? ". there is a pause, and then people in the band go "Umm, " "I don't know, I don't know what to say! ", they laugh, and Desire starts. It's funny, but what was the point of that? Who says the first part? Thanks!

lol, I love that part of the movie!!! I always get the giggles when they start laughing!!! It's catching.

U2girl91289 said:
"What has happened between writing the Joshua Tree album, recording the JoshuaTree album and the tour and now the new songs? ".

Also it is just sort of funny because the question itself is the answer to the question.

:huh: :bono: :edge:

:confused: :adam:

:lol: :larry:

in the interview, my favorite part is the one of Adam *lol*

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

I haven't caught the part about Bono asking for a drink-I'll have to check for that.

Angela

He looks in the distance perhaps looking out a window, and he points and says "Is that beer comin?"

*pets thirsty Bono*

I bought the R&H DVD when I was at the Rock Hall(the 17th, in the afternoon, I left Cleveland saturday morning). The interviews are so cute,especially Larry! Everything was amazing, but especially Bad, Bullet the Blue Sky- such a statement. Sunday bloody Sunday gave me the chills.Now,whenever anyone asks me what my favorite movie is, I'll answer Rattle and Hum.

U2girl91289 said:
I bought the R&H DVD when I was at the Rock Hall(the 17th, in the afternoon, I left Cleveland saturday morning). The interviews are so cute,especially Larry! Everything was amazing, but especially Bad, Bullet the Blue Sky- such a statement. Sunday bloody Sunday gave me the chills.Now,whenever anyone asks me what my favorite movie is, I'll answer Rattle and Hum.

:yes:.

The "Bullet The Blue Sky" and "Sunday Bloody Sunday" performances are my personal favorites from that movie.

And I now see where that drink bit comes in in that movie-I just watched it yesterday and caught it.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom