U2iitude: The Ultimate Handbookk for u2 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2itude? Am I the only one who thinks that's kind of lame? :der:

It actually looks like kind of an interesting book though. :hmm:

If I saw that book with the title removed, I would never guess in a million years that that is a U2 book.

Am I the only one?

I remember seeing it on Amazon a few weeks ago (yes, I get bored & scour Amazon or all things U2!). I passed on it because it looked like something any two of us Interferencers could've written. I wasn't won over by the prospect of finding out how much "U2itude" I have, or how much "-itude" I have for other bands' songs. :shrug: Guess I'm also a stickler for official stuff! :wink:

Got it, read it - it's a fun little read with some interesting personal stories -- it delivers on what it purports -- a system to rate U2's body of work in a fun manner that opens up the dialog -- our top this or that lists for U2 are always debatable so it is what it is.

I enjoyed it -- but it is true that a lot of fans out here on Blue Crack could have put something similar together -- I wish these guys well, they did a nice job. I just wish their website would publish some of the data they've collected.

PS - is anyone else out here sort of / kind of into the Goo Goo Dolls -- sure it's a bit sugary pop metal, but many of their albums are pretty strong throughout -- they don't seem to get much play in the national press.

Enjoy summer!

just finished it...a fun read. These guys love the band, and really took the time to write a unique, and thorough book. I also liked their songlists. I think it deserves a spot on my U2 book shelf!

Back
Top Bottom