U2 - The Complete Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popkidu2

War Child
Just picked up this book today. Apparently it wasn't supposed to be sold in the US...at least that's what it says on the title page.

Very cool, officially sactioned book with the complete discography, list of tours, lyrics, and music.

Were people aware of this book and I somehow missed it? Have musicians found the music in the book correct? I only wish they had included guitar tabs along with the chords. I hate reading music...

Reading music sucks. Never heard of it, just wondering: does it actually say "this book is not to be sold in the U.S."? Did they really print that? If they did, that's fucking awesome.

nope, not really, unless you have to have to have "everything" U2. Some good pics, a nice forward by Bill Flanagan, all the lyrics and tour dates. Dunno, I guess it depends on what you consider important to have for U2 stuff.

jbevans said:
Reading music sucks. Never heard of it, just wondering: does it actually say "this book is not to be sold in the U.S."? Did they really print that? If they did, that's fucking awesome.

*points* what he said :yes:

:ohmy: that's interesting! I bought this book a year ago at Border's and never noticed that!

It actually says "This publication is not authorised for sale in the United States of America and/or Canada"

It is a great book by the way...expensive but worth it.

Back
Top Bottom