U2 by U2 book available for €6.99 in Eason's, Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's around $20 AU here in Adelaide. There are more copies of it than probably anything else in every store and newsagency. We'll all be using them in place of bricks and small furniture soon, no doubt.

:lmao: $75 dammmm you got ripped there!!! although i paid 40 not much better.
how much have you guys paid for The U2 Show out of interest i have one on order for 60 bucks i think ???

COBL_04 said:
I bought it orignally for $75 :reject:

Are you thinking of U2 and I by Anton Corbijn? That is the only U2 book that I recall being even close to that price. I believe it originally sold for even higher than $75 when it was first released. U2 By U2 was never that much. I think I got mine in the $30 range the day it was released with a discount on top of the original price.

I've seen U2 Show on the discount tables at Barnes and Noble for a while now at a great price.

mysterious_jen said:
:lmao: $75 dammmm you got ripped there!!! although i paid 40 not much better.
how much have you guys paid for The U2 Show out of interest i have one on order for 60 bucks i think ???
I saw it for £9.99 in HMV in September last year....

the hardback is $7.99 at borders.
i'm also curious about the sudden cut.
the paperback version is $24.95, though, so maybe they wanted to get rid of the hardbacks? iono, the hardback is so much nicer, and the inside cover photos are not cut off!

Back
Top Bottom