Time for a new thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think we should all barrack for holland to help out salomey
i love those dutchies after seeing the nutty fans here during the olympics. they were awesome!!!!

Cowgirl said:
i think we should all barrack for holland to help out salomey
i love those dutchies after seeing the nutty fans here during the olympics. they were awesome!!!!
cricket would become a total different sport if the dutch would get a hold on it

I'll have to take a few dayd off from work to check out whether I can get Mark Waugh to play for holland the next world cup

yeah..i have a forum!!...nowhere near as good as this one though..you could talk about cricket there
(there's my plug for today :eyebrow: )

england were a little out of sorts again today...I WANNA SEE A CLOSE TEST! :yes:

well
that was almost exciting

am still looking forward to the next couple of tests though

even though the first innings isn't even over yet
I'm already curious what the 2nd innings will bring us

well, at least this third test isn't following the same pattorn as the first two

I don't think the Aussies will win another one by an innings
I wouldn't mind when I'm wrong though

maybe England should only play New South Wales
they'll still lose
but with less emberassing figures

Free at last, they took some pride...but could not put a fight!

Anyone wants to buy my MCG tickets?

Slomey, I dont suppose there is any chance of you quitting your day job and becomming a cricket coach? Maybe getting a good International Dutch team up and running or something?

Dream Come True

Circket at MCG, what can I say. The crowd, the atmosphere...surreal. If you love this game you have to be in this ground.SURREAL, MAGNIFICIENT, TERRIFFIC.

Sad to see Warnie in such a terrible state, I hope he gets back in time for the WC03. But today was an amazing day and I am electricfied in many ways. Now that Irish band, dont know when.

Back
Top Bottom