My countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greety

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, as this is about a book not really about U2 but has some connections.

We all know how Fank De Winne got into many, even in all the last 360 shows during IALW.
Well, this book is from Frank's wife, it's about her life here on planet earth while her husband is miles away in ISS.
I met her at an event here in my town (Frank used to live here). He had a lecture about his space travels and she sold her first Flemish copies..

Of course, I immediately asked her if her book has a U2 shapter, unfortunately it doesn't, she said she couldn't get it right and left it out. (missed opportunity if you ask me lol)

Now the book is available in English and I promised to advertise it ;)

Mind you , ALL proceeds go to UNICEF, so I thought it was worth mentioning here,if this sort of add is not allowed, I apologize and won't mind if this post is removed by mods..

She is doing book singings in the US (Houston) and Canada (Ottawa) real soon, you can find more info on her FB http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000176273587&ref=ts#!/MyCountdown

My Countdown: The Story Behind My Husband's Spaceflight: Amazon.co.uk: Lena De Winne: Books
Amazon.com: My Countdown (9781926837093): Lena De Winne: Books: Reviews, Prices & more
--

As a fellow memoirist...

I'm onboard for support. Thank you for posting. It is feel good books that our book stores need and not those of celebrity.

Back
Top Bottom