MERGED ----> New book "On the Move" coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got it! Will buy more for friends and family. An inexpensive gift and one that keeps on giving.
Love it!

I received mine today! Wasn't expecting it before April 10, I am quite surprised Amazon has delivered it earlier. Cannot wait to look through it after I return from my workshop tonight. Beautiful book.

I got it in less than a week from Amazon, even with the free shipping. It is a beautiful little book.

Did Bono take all the photos of the children? Just so I can tell the people I give it to. I skimmed my copy and didn't see if it says that, maybe I just missed it.

Yes. He took the cover photo and the portraits inside. He's given photo credits on one of the last pages of the book.

I just read it the other night. I really liked the design of it, and even though I was already familiar with the speech, it was great to get a chance to read it.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I got it in less than a week from Amazon, even with the free shipping. It is a beautiful little book.

Did Bono take all the photos of the children? Just so I can tell the people I give it to. I skimmed my copy and didn't see if it says that, maybe I just missed it.

Bono at the exhibition of his photos he took while in Africa after LiveAid.

bono188-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom