Lola Cashman's "Inside the Zoo"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyOnTheWall

Babyface
I recently read about this not authorized biography (published in 2003) telling about very intimate,personal,even unpleasant aspects of the band.
What do you konw about?O_O

it's written by Lola Cashman, a strange woman who's been in the news because SHE dragged U2 to court because they told her not to sell personal items of the band she stole on eBay.... ofcourse the press turned this into U2 dragging poor woman to court and made a whole different story on it.... even after she lost the case TWO times, ms. Cashman refuses to give up and now wants to sell her story...

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no respect for that woman, and I would advise against buying her book... There are much better books around, which the band do appreciate!

oh and the 'intimate secret' is that BOno is insecure about his height and weight.... no shit sherlock, as if the huge shoes didn't betray the height issue yet!

Last edited:
From what I've heard about the book, from the few people who made the mistake of buying it, have said that it's a load of shite! :sick: And after Ms Cashman's actions, I sincerely doubt that any one, who consider themselves a genuine U2, would touch the pile of shite with a barge pole!! :madspit:

Galeongirl said:
oh and the 'intimate secret' is that BOno is insecure about his height and weight.... no shit sherlock, as if the huge shoes didn't betray the height issue yet!

:lol:

She's such a fool, any moron can print a book now :sigh: It's a shame really, you have to sift through the utter crap to find anything good. I don't even have time to read good books right now :sad:

Back
Top Bottom