Ghostwriter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TB

Babyface
Hi Did you know that there is a Ghostwirter of many of the U2 songs ? Bono didn?t write all of the songs.Songs like "I still haven?t found what I am looking for" or "until the end of the world" has been his ideas. Bono took the ideas and finished the songs. So some words of this songs are from Bono and some not. TB

Well we all know that Edge has co-written some lyrics and I guess that Larry and Adam had a few ideas as well.

On the other hand I think that Bono might pick up words here and those words trigger ideas for lyrics. I'm not a poet myself, but I guess that's how it works. Bono is interested in all kind of things and he likes to read. I'm sure that's were he picks up at least some ideas. What do you think?

Fred Durst is that wonderful poet that writes about nookies and cookies.
smile.gif

Hi U2 Fans. I meen there is a songwriter who is no member of the band but he has written some songs. His last think to do with U2 is that he said there should be a song called discoteque on the POP album. cu

Gavin Friday??? I know he was called a Poptician or whatever on Pop. I think Bono and Edge bounce ideas off of everyone. But in the end, it's all Bono.

Back
Top Bottom