Cheaper version of U2 & i coming.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greenlight7-11

War Child
A new version of U2 & i popped up for pre-order on Amazon recently. Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/38...TF8&coliid=I3OQY30OBWPX6F&colid=2W71X3UREBUA8

I couldn't figure out how it would be different from the original, so I e-mailed Schirmer/Mosel and this is what they said:
The format of the already released version of U2&i is 26 x 31 cm, the new edition will be 20,1 x 24 cm. Otherwise there is no difference.

I'm not sure what the point is of releasing another (slightly smaller) hardcover version, but at least it's pretty cheap. So, for anyone who was holding out on this book, you can get it cheaper in October.

Last edited:
I would think they'll be saving much ink with the page size reduction. I have the original and the pages are top quality. I'm sure the smaller version is still very nice to own.

It would make for a nice gift.

Thanks for clarifying! I had just noticed the two different versions on Amazon and could not tell what the difference was other than the original version being 413 pages, and the new version is 416 pages. I'm excited, $75-100 was a little more than I could stand to spend.

Those who have both U2 & I and U2 by U2, how do both versions compare?

Back
Top Bottom