An Interesting question regarding U2 BY U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmart Shopper

War Child
Does anyone else notice towards the end of the book when they show all the smaller pictures of the bands gear and such around 2004-2006 era that on the portion with the guitar effects pedal board that the Edge plays it says Spiderman Slide on one of the switches.It also says Xanax and Wine,Shark Soup,All Because of You and such.I know that the spiderman musical is coming in the fall.Just thought I would mention that.:hmm:

Does anyone else notice towards the end of the book when they show all the smaller pictures of the bands gear and such around 2004-2006 era that on the portion with the guitar effects pedal board that the Edge plays it says Spiderman Slide on one of the switches.It also says Xanax and Wine,Shark Soup,All Because of You and such.I know that the spiderman musical is coming in the fall.Just thought I would mention that.:hmm:

Those are Line 6 DM4 effects. DM4's digitally model vintage disortion and overdrive models.

Edge used them a lot on HTDAAB. He marked the settings as which to recall them and then went to programming yet another.

For the tour, Edge and Dallas contacted Line 6 who made a custom rack version for him that he could call up setting via his Skrydstrup Midi controller.

Back
Top Bottom