ZooTV Sydney and PopMart Mexico DVD tree!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi! I'm just starting my collection. I don't have anything to trade, but I can do B&P. Does anyone still have these showsto offer??? Thank you!

I don't know if the tree thing is still going, but I have a DVD burner. If anyone still has these to send along, please email me:
KitRowe64@yahoo.com
I will of course be sure to pass along copies as well, in the US.:wink:

I hate not having a DVD burner..i am never going to get these:sad:

Doc Ocho said:
I'll B&P these. eightlab@yahoo.ie

I'll send them on to you if I get them. No sweat!

wow thats:ohmy: very generous of you..thanks a lot...

riverseo'at'hotmail.com

i guess if you get them e-mail me and we will sort it out from there....hmm if you don't mind me asking where abouts in Belfast are you from? I'm in Riverdale Andytown:wink:

Any word on the official box set, which should include Sydney and Mexico City? Last I heard, it was to be released in September... but I'm skeptical now.

I have ZooTV Washington, Joshua Tree Syracuse and Vertigo San Diego (2nd night, 3cam mix) DVDs to trade for Popmart Mexico City or ZooTV Sydney??

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Also have Brooklyn Bridge and Superbowl but not DVD

indiekid2004@hotmail.com

I'm in Leeds, UK

I had bought three different DVD’s of the Sydney concert. All of them, really bad, bad, bad image quality.

If the tree thing is still going one, I would really love the Sydney. pleeeeeeeease!!! I wouldn’t mind the Mexico one of course. To the person who made this DVD and the one that started this post (if not the same), thanks.

I have a DVD burner, and I can gladly collaborate with the tree.

I also have the ZooTV in Chile (when he made the mothers of the victims of the Pinochet’s regimen ask for their dead sons rests on national TV with “one” playing on the back); ZooTV in Washingtong; ZooTV in Stockholm, also known as Dancing zootv (he mixes Angel of Harlem with dancing queen).

The video quality of all of them sucks big time. If you are for the sound and video quality, don’t mind U2 collectables, I wouldn’t recommend this at all. If you collect U2 items, I understand you like this.

Oh!! I'm from DC

Back
Top Bottom