ZooTV & PopMart DVDs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

majid23

Acrobat
Hey everyone...Has anyone bought those ZooTV & PopMart DVDs that show up on places like eBay? I've been wanting to get them for a while, but I'm not sure about video quality, etc...They're about $20 each. Any input is appreciated...Thanks!

Noooo - don't use eBay!

It's not that hard to set up a B&P with someone who has the same shows. (For example, Washington DC Zoo TV, etc.) Besides, it's free, and doesn't encourage those eBay sellers to sell copies for a profit. :madspit: I think your best bet is with B&P. :)

Last edited:
Exactly.... stay away from ebay. I think there are enough nice traders out there who'd be willing to help you out, especially if it meant keeping money out of the pockets of those ebay sellers.

Also, have you tried a place like this???
http://www.dvdtree.org/static/
Many of the shows offered on ebay can be had at dvdtree.org for free or for a B&P... read the site's instructions, sign up for a tree and good luck! :)

As someone mentioned in another thread (in response to me saying I was going to transfer the shows from VHS to DVD's) you need to make sure you're getting the Laserdisc transfer from Sydney and the DSS transfer from PopMart.

Does anybody on here actually have those that would do a B&P?

Hi...Thanks guys. I had the ZooTV/PopMart shows on VHS (the official releases). I don't have a VHS player anymore, so I gave the tapes away...If anyone has these on DVD, that would be great! I can pay you for your troubles...I don't have any DVD-Rs, but I could buy a couple and pay for postage, or if you have extra DVD-Rs, I can pay you for those and shipping...Please let me know...Thanks!

PS...I would LOVE to get my hands on the Rattle & Hum Outtakes! Thanks...

Last edited:
Hey majid23, I have the Zoo Tv DVD. It's very good quality, and good sound. I'm happy I bought it. Just don't know if the one you've seen is from the same person I got from. Just make sure that there are screen shots included in the listing. The guy I got mine from had screenshots, and when you clicked them, they got bigger, so you get a better look.

Achtung Ya'll said:
As someone mentioned in another thread (in response to me saying I was going to transfer the shows from VHS to DVD's) you need to make sure you're getting the Laserdisc transfer from Sydney and the DSS transfer from PopMart.

Does anybody on here actually have those that would do a B&P?

This is the Popmart one I have:
http://www.sharingtheu2love.com/showtimemexicocity.html

Don't have Sydney yet, but I can get my hands on the laser rip if need be...

Up for starting a tree Achtung? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom