Zoo TV Tour shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet87

War Child
I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has a zoo tv tour shirt i am looking all over for one. pretty much any one from the zoo tv tour will do as long as it isnt too huge of a size. thanks a bunch

On u2.com they have a couple available. The Zoobaby and the symbols one I've seen there. They restock every once in a while so if you keep an eye on there, you may just be lucky. :)

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has a zoo tv tour shirt i am looking all over for one. pretty much any one from the zoo tv tour will do as long as it isnt too huge of a size. thanks a bunch

I might be able to help you out. I've got one, size M or L.
Its a Black Zoo TV shirt with pics from the band, Bono as the Fly, with "Everything You Know Is Wrong" on it, and dates on the back.
I wasn't really thinking of parting with it, but then again, I haven't worn it for ages... So, we'll see.. I'll try and find it

that would be soooooo awesome. i have been wanting one for so long. i wasnt old enough to go to zoo tv. so just let me know if u find it and what u want for it.

Okay Ultraviolet,
I looked for the shirt in my closet, but couldn't find it among other U2 shirts.
I told you I hadn't worn it for ages, so it's probably buried somewhere at my parents' house. Next time I visit them, I'll have another look for you.
Unfortunately, I can't promise anything.

Back
Top Bottom