Zoo TV DVD (8/16/92) freebie for U.S. peeps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erised

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:wave: Ok, this is the 8/16/92, Washington D.C. show on DVD+R.

Free to the first four (4) people, with U.S. mailing addresses, who post a reply here AND who have not taken advantage of a freebie offer from me before.

Once you reply here, please e-mail me at sgdc@hotmail.com with your name and mailing address, and please put "U2" in the subject of your e-mail, so that my spam filter doesn't eat it. :|

Thanks!

Hey, I will take you up on it. I will send an email. This is one of the proshots I have never traded to get for some reason but have always wanted to get.

Last edited:
bayernfc said:
Not in USA but... next time is it too much to ask to include your neighbors up-north?:wink:

Yeah, I will offer something for international peeps later, I'm just a bit busy now and don't have time to fill out custom forms and make trips to and stand in line at the post office to mail them... the USA ones I can address, stamp and mail easily. :yes:

Last edited:
Ok. :ohmy: I got mine on Saturday and started to watch it today just to see. What am I looking at? I've never had one of these before or seen one before. The closest I've come is a Vegas vcd that's from the back of the arena.

Pretend I'm a first-timer. Which I am.

Use small words.

martha said:
Seriously, how was it shot to look so good? Why can I only hear the crowd at certain times? Was the sound from the soundboard? How did the guy who shot it manage to hold the camera still?

Its a pro shot (as in U2's crew filmed it) So yes, it has raw soundboard audio on it. U2 filmed every single Zoo show just like this one. This one happened to get out. To bad its a stadium show!! LOL ;)

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

Its a pro shot (as in U2's crew filmed it) So yes, it has raw soundboard audio on it. U2 filmed every single Zoo show just like this one. This one happened to get out. To bad its a stadium show!! LOL ;)

I've always been curious about that...how does it "happen to get out?"

Blue Room said:

Thanks! I've always wondered what "proshot" meant.

And I'll try to suffer through the stadium-ness of it. ;)

me too, so sad, gotta check out this forum more often

that was very nice of you erised

arw9797 said:

Yeah, I'm curious about that too. I'd love to know how the soundboard audio and proshot video gets out ... sure, there's radio and TV broadcasts, but not all of them are from those sources ...

arw9797 said:

1. some tapes are stolen
2. some sound guys are sympathetic
3. " " " " "bribe -able "
4. bands and road crew have girlfriends (see also #1)
5. record execs get copies see one through 4
6. the band or record lable give to friends they give to friends and so on.

sometimes with video especially the venue is the one recording it not the band ...

and so forth .

Jennifer...are you there girl???

I just wanted to thank ya...i just received your DVD!!
AWEsome! Thank you so much!! Sorry...i lost your e-mail adress!! Mail me again...please!!!
Love
Tania

Back
Top Bottom