Yet Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. The ones he's wearing in the pic with Ali are 8307s. He's worn them on different occasions.

The ones from the Invisible vid are CLEARLY a different pair.

Sure. The ones he's wearing in the pic with Ali are 8307s. He's worn them on different occasions.

The ones from the Invisible vid are CLEARLY a different pair.

And the pictures on the boat, are the same sunglasses of Invisible video?

1898255_289211557870299_1289829421_n.jpg

Maybe. I can't tell for sure.
The nose bridge looks very similar to the ones he's wearing in the Invisible clip, so they MIGHT be.
In some shots, the Invisible sunglasses seem to have mirrored lenses. Would you agree?

Maybe. I can't tell for sure.
The nose bridge looks very similar to the ones he's wearing in the Invisible clip, so they MIGHT be.
In some shots, the Invisible sunglasses seem to have mirrored lenses. Would you agree?

Maybe. :)

And Ralph Lauren RA4004? Could be...

17795_229754280482694_484113522_n.jpg

I think I found out what brand they are: Marc Jacobs 227

It's just impossible to tell what style exactly Bono's wearing, as we only have this B&W footage. I could be any.

What do YOU think, lads?

0011vpx3zusmr.jpg

002louy957wxh.jpg

0030gdvc36fno.jpg

mmj227c6zc3gtewuq.jpg

:up: You've got the right brand and model...but just not positive on the color combo. Incidentally those ones you pictured are listed as women's..whereas the other color codes I mentioned to you are listed as men's. I realize listings on ebay aren't always accurate, tho!

I've got a pair on order already, that I think match the Bray shoot glasses pretty well. I should have them on March 9.

Will keep the board informed! :up:

:up: You've got the right brand and model...but just not positive on the color combo. Incidentally those ones you pictured are listed as women's..whereas the other color codes I mentioned to you are listed as men's. I realize listings on ebay aren't always accurate, tho!

I've got a pair on order already, that I think match the Bray shoot glasses pretty well. I should have them on March 9.

Will keep the board informed! :up:

Mine are on the way too. I have bought 2 color code : 006 (kind of light gold ?) and 008 (blue like the pics above). Will keep you posted too.
Btw the last pair honestjoe has spotted up are maybe the new version of "red armanis" or a prototype... Not very sexy...:huh:

I believe the ones I got are the 006 also. Gold with bronze/brown lenses

Not a fan if those blue ones, there's another color Ive got my eye on if the first pair fit right.

New ones: It's like he took the EA lens and slapped the Bulgari arms on it. (Think Miracle Drug)

:down:

I believe the ones I got are the 006 also. Gold with bronze/brown lenses

Not a fan if those blue ones, there's another color Ive got my eye on if the first pair fit right.

New ones: It's like he took the EA lens and slapped the Bulgari arms on it. (Think Miracle Drug)

:down:

Look like Bulgari 550... :huh:
We will have to wait to see if these glasses shows up in the next weeks...
But I really thick they are the "future" red model... :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom