Yet Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know if the salmon EA9592's are still available? they seem to have dried up on ebay and not featured on unitedshades. I wasnt aware they were discontinued. I see them on u2mart.com, but does anyone know if that site is legit or still active?
also, anyone have thoughts on his so-called Fly replicas?

Those are awesome :drool: But of course they wont be available to you and me:angry:

The new colour on the Bvlgari 8025 i meant ofc. :D

Upload them on a photo uploading site like photobucket or imageshack. then post the direct link here wrapped in

If you cannot see pics can someone tell me how to put some pics on this damn place:angry:

Upload the pictures to your profile on Interference. (Click on your user name, go to album, click 'Upload Pictures")
Once uploaded, right click on the photo and select properties. Copy the "Address/URL" for desire picture.
Go to "Reply to thread" or "Quick Reply" box and click the mountain with a sunset (Insert Image) box. Paste address into box. Repeat for multiple pictures.
Submit thread and you are done.

Hope this helps.

If you quote your last post, you will see the coding of the message. Anywhere you see "url" just change it to "img" and it should work. I just tried it and looked at the preview and it worked for the last two photos. You might need to reupload the first one as it did not show up.

So, the all list on the 3 pics, from the top to the bottom :
Pic 1 : K-Mart replicas, 9592 salmon, 9592 black, Gigli 226 in purple, green, Orange, red with gold rim, Cutler & Gross 0276, Fly shade Propaganda, Miu Miu 51C violet, EX7S in orange and mirrored blue.
Pic 2 : Mikli 3214 orange, Bulgari 519 light Blue, Gigli 191 red and blue, D&G 2138 flash grey, light purple, flash brown, deep purple, black, EA 9285 : green, pink, radiant grey, black.
Pic 3 : Miu Miu 51C champagne and black (on the top of the boxes), GA 1535 light blue and olive green at the bottom of the boxes, Mikli 3214, Bulgari 611 in light blue, Citrus and deep Blue.

Missing in the pics : 3 pairs of Bulgari 8025 (901/8G but 2 different model because one has gradient brown glasses and tungstene logos, and 732/87) + Mikli AL 0876 in grey...

Still looking for 191 in Green (but I know where to find them), 3214 in Orange and maybe 8025 971/8g... And maybe 226 in blue and GA 1535 in red... :wave:

All the best everyone. And once again thanks to galeongirl:heart:

anyone know if the salmon EA9592's are still available? they seem to have dried up on ebay and not featured on unitedshades. I wasnt aware they were discontinued. I see them on u2mart.com, but does anyone know if that site is legit or still active?
also, anyone have thoughts on his so-called Fly replicas?

Marik, I have The Fly replicas and I think they look great. They are more accurate than the ones that were issued through the U2 fan club and you can get them in brown as Bono wore. The only difference is there are no holes at the end of the arms like with the real pair. As with the KMart Diesels, replicas may be the only way to get a pair for your collection. I hope that helps.

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 112
hello,
I know this is a topic about Bono's sunglasses, but I have a question about another sunglasses that is not's Bono's.
I hope there is no problem about this, if so, I offer my apologies and please remove my post, or ask me to do so if necessary
I wonder if any know about these shades wore by Duran Duran's Simon Lebon during a TV appearance about 2 months ago.
it has the temples with the UK flag.
I post 2 pictures in case anybody have and idea on what brand they are.
thanks in advance for any clue on this.

vlcsnap-2011-04-24-12h19m-1.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-04-24-12h18m-1.jpg

I have finalize my purchase through Unitedshades.com with...wait for it.....model # 8025 971/8G

Thanks to everyone who took time to help a stranger decipher the code of Bvlgari.

YAY:applaud: Good choice:up:

Don't forget to post pics, once they arrived.

@honestjoe:wave::

Simon's sunglasses seem to be made by Belstaff. I have a pic where you can clearly make out the logo. It's not a current model, though...

Hey team,

I am selling my last pair of beautiful Bono sunnies that he wore during the Charlie Rose interview and Harvard commencement speech back in 2001. The other pair I sold them to was to member AntonCorbijn here on the forum and he's very, very happy with them!

If interested, I am willing to listen to offers so PM me your email address and I can send you pics right away. Thanks!

Last edited:
YAY:applaud: Good choice:up:

Don't forget to post pics, once they arrived.

@honestjoe:wave::

Simon's sunglasses seem to be made by Belstaff. I have a pic where you can clearly make out the logo. It's not a current model, though...

They're on backorder so it will be until late June until I post some pics. Good side to all that is Unitedshade has best price @ 204.00 a pair. And I ordered them just in time, to everyone still wanting Bvlgari 8025, Unitedshades informed me Bvlgari is going to stop production before the end of this summer.

i guess sunglasses would be still available forever... like RB 3025. actually the glasses stops come to market in a year. i want 611 reedition...

Lio, a thread of Bono wearing exte sunglasses do exit on Inteference. Just try to find it, you will have many pics !

I actually checked that thread a didn't see any of him wearing the orange though. Not sure I've ever seen a pic of that, if I'm thinking of the right glasses anyway.

I actually checked that thread a didn't see any of him wearing the orange though. Not sure I've ever seen a pic of that, if I'm thinking of the right glasses anyway.

To my memories, David from Spain had post some pics of Bono wearing the Orange eXte on a show in NY. Maybe it was on the thread before this one...
David, do you remember posting these pics when you bought your Orange eXte last year ?:wave:

To my memories, David from Spain had post some pics of Bono wearing the Orange eXte on a show in NY. Maybe it was on the thread before this one...
David, do you remember posting these pics when you bought your Orange eXte last year ?:wave:

Really? Oh cool then. I wonder if I'm thinking of the right glasses, I'm not an expert like you guys. :reject: Is it these? (there are some photos of him at a RRHOF show I think that look orange in the stage lights but are actually purple)

found the photo

bonorrhof3-19-2001.jpg

Really? Oh cool then. I wonder if I'm thinking of the right glasses, I'm not an expert like you guys. :reject: Is it these? (there are some photos of him at a RRHOF show I think that look orange in the stage lights but are actually purple)

found the photo

bonorrhof3-19-2001.jpg

I never seen a Bono's picture with EXTE' EX7/S 569 orange.
The EXTE' EX7/S 570 violet is the same to purple colour ?
Which is the code about the purple ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom