WTB: POPmart Glasses Alain Mikli 3244

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattheWood

Babyface
So...I was the lucky bastard who won the POPmart muscle shirt auction. I am going to make a display for it, and I wanted to see if I could compliment it with the Mikli specs that were made for Bono. If anyone has these and is looking to part with them, they will go into a great display. Shirt and glasses united forever! I understand the rarity of these specs, and will pay accordingly.
Any leads? Anyone? Would love to make the circle complete!

Cheers!

That's a noble cause !

However don't think many people would let their Mikli go, so rare...

Maybe Mr_LeMon, i think he has 2 pairs :ohmy:

more chance of actually getting Bono round to model the shirt than finding them sunglasses. I've been looking for nearly 10 years now!

I used to have 3 pairs of these which I sold over these years ... I truly regret it :(

bye the way, don't get confused, and at the end you buy the wrong model, this IS NOT 3244........the specific Bono model is 3214.

http://www.mikliltd.com/eng/Actualites/U2/U2.htm

"ALAIN MIKLI has created especially for U2 a special frame to to worn "LIVE"

This exclusive ALAIN MIKLI sunglass, ref : 3214 has a metal front, "hidden" temples made of cellulose acetate, and tinted polycarbonate lenses...."

Last edited:
the ones for the perfect combination with that muscle shirt :drool:

DSCN0115.jpg

Hola! Sorry for the delay! Yup its true, got two pairs. Bought them last year on eBay, and still searching for a LastNightOnEarth Orange pair every single day. Sorry to say but i don't want to sell, them. Miklis are my all time favorite. BTW the Miklis are sad without the shirt :D

Everything in the world has it's price!
If you are in CA. come by and wear Bono's shirt with the glasses! Do you REALLY need 2 pair?!!!
;P

Ohh. those are the ones iam looking for!

Matthe! Iam as geek as u! :) Everything has a price, thats why I would give everything for those beauties up there. To tell the truth, I have 2 pairs, but one is almost broken, cos last year I was ganked during dogwalking. Its still wearable, but coul broke anytime. And you know, they ear different colors, I love them. But I give you a hint. There was a guy, in this thread, who wanted to sell milki sshades, and promised me he would. But then the guy lost. He was called popmartian, or something like this (or not :) I think it was around the first Bonos shades topic.

Mr_LeMon said:
Hola! Sorry for the delay! Yup its true, got two pairs. Bought them last year on eBay, and still searching for a LastNightOnEarth Orange pair every single day. Sorry to say but i don't want to sell, them. Miklis are my all time favorite. BTW the Miklis are sad without the shirt :D

the ones =)

lnoe_vid.jpg

lnoe_vid2.jpg

yeah! And in 2001 I held these beauty in my hand in a parisian mikli shop, and I didn't buy it! Ohh, BTW mines are 3244, a bit narrower than the 3214.

:adam: Still looking for these to pair with Bono's shirt from the tour. It is such a good cause. Someone must be willing to let go of a pair for a home like this! (hope,hope,hope). leads? leads?

hey danondorf, if u get buyer's remorse and want to sell the black/gold one, please let me know!

Mono, hmm.....Not sure if I am going to have buyer's remorse. Brown lens aren't really my thing but who knows when they arrive I'll probably love 'em anyway. There is no way I would ever sell those Gold and Black ones :drool:

MattheWood said:
:adam: Still looking for these to pair with Bono's shirt from the tour. It is such a good cause. Someone must be willing to let go of a pair for a home like this! (hope,hope,hope). leads? leads?

I've got a brand-new pair of Mikli 3214 for sale. Email me your offer or questions @ zealyanez@yahoo.com

I'm in CA too!
59b6_1.jpg

5bc1_1.jpg

5ac8_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom