Where can I get mint vinyl of the new Joshua Tree in Canada?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muldfeld

Refugee
I want to buy the rerelease of The Joshua Tree on vinyl but amazon and CD Universe aren't selling it. Is there a reasonable online store (preferrably Canadian, but possibly from the US, too, if the price is good) from which I can buy this in mint condition? Store copies are usually dented at the edges.

Thanks in advance.

Muldfeld said:
I want to buy the rerelease of The Joshua Tree on vinyl but amazon and CD Universe aren't selling it. Is there a reasonable online store (preferrably Canadian, but possibly from the US, too, if the price is good) from which I can buy this in mint condition? Store copies are usually dented at the edges.

Thanks in advance.

I preordered mine from amazon.uk

Thanks, but that's a bit far. No way to ensure mint condition if it comes from that far away; exchanging it would be a hassle. Interesting that Amazon.co.uk had it, though.

amazon.co.uk's copies should be in mint since their copies will be brand new. if the record you receive is damaged, you can simply exchange it. i've never had any problems with their merchandise, but i do know amazon.com will pay for shipping for things like that when it is their fault.

Thanks, folks. I meant "mint" as in the packaging, too, though. Is that impossible?

Muldfeld said:
Thanks, folks. I meant "mint" as in the packaging, too, though. Is that impossible?

everything I have oredered as new , comes still sealed in shrink , (mint) , and is mailed in a cardboard media mailer , never had any problems with purchasing vinyl from overseas ...

Muldfeld said:
brand new = mint, so yeah, it'd still be in the packaging. none of the amazon sites will sell opened merchandise UNLESS you buy it used through a seller.

Back
Top Bottom