What are the best Achtung bootlegs??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davide2002

Babyface
I have a few U2 bootlegs and would love to get some input on what the best are from this tour and my favourite album??

Can anyone help.....????

Thanks.

David

Well, the most well known ones are 11 June 92 in Stockholm (Zoo TV dancing) for the arena part of the tour, 16 August 1992 Washington DC for the stadium part, 28 August 1993 Dublin for the Zooropa tour.
And the Sydney or Adelaide koncert 1993 if you really like Zooropa's songs.

To add to what U2girl said, I would highly recommend the four Wembley nights - 11, 12, 20, and 21 August 1993. I haven't heard them all, but from what I have heard and from what others have said, they are fantastic.

November 27th 1993 is proabley one of the best Zoo TV shows out there.
The Wembley Nights Series are fantastic.
the sound of 1993 August 14th is Superb for an audience recording.
July 2nd 1993 - Verona (if you can get hold of the bootleg titled 'Summernight' Is awsome...

pre-zooropa though....
April 7th 1992 - Austin (i think) is also very nice! audience.
June 15th, 1992 - Rotterdam Sounboard VG!!
August 13th, 1992 - East Rutherford (VG Sounboard)

A little more on Zoo boots...1992-6-11 mentioned above, there are several boots of this one, Dancing ZooTV is excellent audience, while The Warmth of the Breeze is a very nice soundboard. The Austin one is called Bono Is A Dinky Trabant and is very good also.

Is there a good quality copy of Zoo Adelaide in existence? I got this boot recently and I was sooo excited, but the copy I got was barely listenable.

I'm crossing my fingers to find a soundboard one. heh :wink:

Last edited:
Yes, there is an excellent soundboard of Adelaide widely available. I have it but it is currently "misplaced". D'oh. There are also some pretty good DVD's of it.

Definitely get the Wembley Nights shows, great quality & a good variety of songs as well (Zooropa & Babyface are played 1st 2 nights).

Back
Top Bottom