Wanted: U2 Barcelona 1997 2CD to buy for best price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ac0000

Babyface
Hi everyone,

With many thanks to those who helped me finding my previously requested U2 Popmart concerts, I now have one more request to find another Popmart concert I've been looking for (as Silver Pressed CDs, of course):

It's the U2 Popmart concert recorded live in Barcelona, Spain on September 13, 1997, and I'm looking for either one of the releases from this same concert (see attached front+back artwork for each concert).

If anyone has either of these or both and willing to sell it, please PM. Thanks.

"U2 - Barcelona 97", Label: Unknown, Cat.#: U2CD456564

u2_barcelona_97.jpg

back.jpg

"U2 - SuperPopmartBarcelona", Label: Unknown, Cat.#: MOFO1/2

front.jpg

back.jpg

Barcelona

I've got the Superpopmartbarcelona title and would trade it but am looking for "Barcelona 97" or "Macarena out of control" first. Have you had any luck tracking down these?

Not yet.
Send me PM if you're willing to sell "SuperPopmartBarcelona".

Hi everyone,

I'm still looking for Popmart Barcelona 1997 2CD set. Either "SuperPopmartBarcelona" or "Barcelona 97". If anyone has one of these or both and willing to sell it, please PM. Thanks.

(Since the previous image source is no longer available, I've attached an updated source for the front+back artwork of each concert.)

"U2 - Barcelona 97", Label: Unknown, Cat.#: U2CD456564

front.jpg

back.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

I've still got a near new "Superpopmartbarcelona" and would trade it for either of the other two versions of this concert. I think this is the rarest version of the three so should be a good trade for anyone willing. I'd also take offers.

I've still got a near new "Superpopmartbarcelona" and would trade it for either of the other two versions of this concert. I think this is the rarest version of the three so should be a good trade for anyone willing. I'd also take offers.

PM sent.

Superpopmartbarcelona MOFO1/2

I do have a silver issue of this CD if anyone is still looking for it. Thanx. You can email at U28 @ EarthLink . net without the spaces.

UPDATE 01.03.2015:

Finally bought the following 2CD set:

Still looking for the following 2CD set to buy:
"Barcelona 97", Label: Unknown, Cat.#: U2CD456564

(See artwork above)

Payment can be made by PayPal.
If anyone has it and willing to sell it, please PM.

Thanks

:)

UPDATE 04.05.2015:

I'm still looking for the following 2CD set to buy:
"Barcelona 97", Label: Unknown, Cat.#: U2CD456564

(See artwork above)

If anyone has it and willing to sell it for a reasonable price, please PM.
Payment by PayPal.

Thanks

:)

Back
Top Bottom