Vinyl Bootlegs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dan_smee

ONE love, blood, life
I picked up a few new vinyl bootlegs in Portland (as in sealed, recently pressed) of the 78-79 demos, 87 cork and 79 cork shows.

I was wondering if pressings exist/ can be found of the Dublin 89 shows, or any shows from I+e or 360 on vinyl?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Why bother for 360/IE shows? They're likely recorded from digital sources, so transferring to vinyl would just be a significant audio loss. If you want spiffy artwork, then get some lithographs or framed photos.

Why bother for 360/IE shows? They're likely recorded from digital sources, so transferring to vinyl would just be a significant audio loss. If you want spiffy artwork, then get some lithographs or framed photos.

Conversions from 24 bit hi res sources have great results if handled well. I would have thought some of the shows the band themselves recorded would have been captured properly

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

sharebear said:
Why bother for 360/IE shows? They're likely recorded from digital sources, so transferring to vinyl would just be a significant audio loss.
Exactly.... Thats all they do now ON RECORDS and its sad........

I wouldnt get anything after 2000 or so..... EVEN IF THEY SAY ITS ANALOG,it most likely isnt!! (They dont know what GOOD is now and its sad)

YES -- I am a major Purist!!

Back
Top Bottom