Unforgettable Bolonga 2/5/85

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

11-26-87

Babyface
So, I'm new here right? And I'm really wanting to get into Bootlegs Right? But it's hard cause it's kinda like a catch 22, cause you can't trade if you don't have anything to trade with, but you can't get anything to trade with if you don't have anything to trade! But you can download right? At Torrents? But what's the quality really like? Can you really tell the diffrence between MP3's and the other type?

So I'm talking to a friend and he says "Yeah I got a bootleg from this guy on the web, I'll burn you a copy." So he does, and it's Bolonga 2/5/85 and the sound is awesome, but the songs are all cut up. I do a little research and find out I'm Missing the last 7 songs on disc 2. For me the concert ends with "40" Like they all should, Right? Anyway I want to know if anyone has this show and would show pity on a newbie and burn me the last 7 songs. The show is great and it would be my "first" boot. Not that I could trade with it since it's not DOA, and who knows if it's from a MP3 source? Ah, well I'm back to square 1.

I have the show on Silver Discs "The Unforgettable Night" , the last 7 songs are from Hilversum Holland October 14 , 1980

So , you have the complete Bologna Show :camera:

U2NativeSon said:
I have the show on Silver Discs "The Unforgettable Night" , the last 7 songs are from Hilversum Holland October 14 , 1980

So , you have the complete Bologna Show :camera:

Thanks!!! That makes more sense, since I was wondering why those songs were all from "Boy".

Back
Top Bottom