*ultra deluxe bono shades thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yess
and badger
the answer to your question
its a black tux with a white shirt..

and my choises are

Armani 9259 - Pink lens and i have the dark grey lens

Black Fly's No. 5 - black lens, blue lens, and clear lens

Romeo Gigli - 191/S - color 286

Bvlgari 519, flash grey lens

D&G 2138 colors G49, D23, G37, G35

and yea thats about it..
my choices..

Last edited:
you slicking your hair back? if you are, go for the clear flys..shave-white shirt

hair down?-bvlgari 519 flash grey 1-2 days of stubble-and if you could hook the black tux shirt up
;)

Last edited:
Hey, anyone know where I can still find Black Flys No.5 sunglasses with Orange lenses?
There was a seller not too long ago on ebay that had a ton of different types, but the seller apparently has magically disappeared.

yo could probably get a pair for around 100-120 us
im selling mine-the 2138 g37
purpleish brown -worn on SNl and the flatbed truck (video for aboy)
p.s. also welcome the girls ;)

thnks badger!!!
big help man
i can't wait for my prom, gonna bee fuuunnn!!!!!

check these out!!
Photo_1.jpg

Photo_67.jpg

Yeah, that "celebrity sunglasses" was the seller of those black flys on ebay, whom I now can't seem to find on there anymore.

Rich79 said:
Yeah, that "celebrity sunglasses" was the seller of those black flys on ebay, whom I now can't seem to find on there anymore.

NO LONGER A REGISTERED USER on Ebay

celebrity.jpg

D&g 2138

hey guys,

got a quick question on the g35 color...

are the lenses completely see-through/clear??? are they completely useless in any kind of sunlight (i.e. useless as 'sun'glasses)?

thanks

if thoise are the pinkie ones (on the cover of In Conversation) i think they are ugly

the g37s (green) not only do a great job on glare and light, depending on the light they either look flash/mirrored, green, or light brown...look way hotter in my mind

gabrielvox said:
if thoise are the pinkie ones (on the cover of In Conversation) i think they are ugly

the g37s (green) not only do a great job on glare and light, depending on the light they either look flash/mirrored, green, or light brown...look way hotter in my mind

I havent seen the picture you are referring to...but when you say 'pink' i assume you mean color code g49 (look sort of rainbowy). i thought g37 were the blue, a la vertigo video (that can look brown in natural light).

the g35 look to be mostly clear (though im not sure just how clear, hence my question) and may be on the cover of that bono:in conversation book?

g49 are on th ecover of "in conversation" they are practcally clear with a slight purple tint-i love these glasses-perfect for night time use ;)

these are the G49

DD_2138_G49_01.jpg

DD_2138_G49_02.jpg

as you can see
they have a ranibowish/purple like Badger said, tint, but clearish as well
i like them
i think their rad..
more for style than anything really...
and i agree, great for night time....

thanks U2Beginner!:D :dance:

Last edited:
ok lol ive been in desicion and you guys have to make it for me...
Between

Bvlgari 519 flash grey (if i find them)
Pink Armani 9285
Bvlgari 549 (color?)
D&G g37

so haha vote and if you have any of your own can you PLEASE post pics of em:)

as you can see im in a bit of a struggle;)

I've just ALWAYS hated that nose piece on the D&G's!

That's why I think I'd only get the black model...

WTF? The Miu-Miu's.... I've only seen them in the champagne, rose-fade, and flash colors, and maybe the one he wore on the HTDAAB DVD were like a fade-flash, but here these look black.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=175350&pagenumber=4

(Check out the bonofox1 post where they snagged a profile pic of Bono in the limo...)

Anybody know where U can purchase them in any other colors but champagne and rose?

zootv16 said:
these are the G49

DD_2138_G49_01.jpg

DD_2138_G49_02.jpg

as you can see
they have a ranibowish/purple like Badger said, tint, but clearish as well
i like them
i think their rad..
more for style than anything really...
and i agree, great for night time....

thanks U2Beginner!:D :dance:

what about the g35??? are they completely clear (even moreso than the g49 - i have the g49 already)

G35?
here..

DG_2138_G35_01.jpg

DG_2138_G35_02.jpg

and no, The Disciple, i have no clue...

i actully never knew Bono wore those shades until recently, let alone know where to find them...im sorry..

Last edited:
The Disciple said:
WTF? The Miu-Miu's.... I've only seen them in the champagne, rose-fade, and flash colors, and maybe the one he wore on the HTDAAB DVD were like a fade-flash, but here these look black.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=175350&pagenumber=4

(Check out the bonofox1 post where they snagged a profile pic of Bono in the limo...)

Anybody know where U can purchase them in any other colors but champagne and rose?

I think maybe those are the flash grey..

but what about those bvlgari 636:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom