*ultra deluxe bono shades thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so they do exist!

ive been looking for a darker pink, or a deeper pink
but in all a more red lens, im talking about the Armani shades of course
i have the pink 9285
but i want the darker 9294

anyone know where they sell them?

:wave:

Kevin did you receive my email? I sent one last week but you never replied :(
Can you please show me a pic of the bvlgari's you're still selling!

Galeongirl said:
Kevin did you receive my email? I sent one last week but you never replied :(
Can you please show me a pic of the bvlgari's you're still selling!
got snow on my cam... awful quality. very sorry

naycookeu2 said:
Just won Citrus Bvlgari 611 :)

wow , £27, not bad
congratulations

35ad_1.JPG

mr le mon-do blue 549 exisit?
there are grey out there, that have a blueish tint like the armani 9285, but definitly not like 519/610/11 blue...

The ones with 102 in the color code are the solid grey ones.
thumb_2007319193831.jpg

I own the 128/8g ones i suppose they are the ones you're looking for. They have a blue/purple fade when under sunlight or good lightning (other than that look faded black).

img4cf4.jpg

imgha0.jpg

Last edited:
i own the 549 faded grey, i agree with moon, if they are photographed with a white background, lenses tend to have a purpilish tint but when you wear them, more of a faded black/grey

Here they are my pairs of 2138's (D23 & G49)!
I don't know how the guy did to enlarge the D23's that way (i owned it on eBay), i can even put the G49's inside it!!

I think the model sizes are all the same, right? (question for owners of 2 pairs (or more) of 2138's)!

Anyway i'm gonna see if an optician in Paris can make something about it because i love these shades and i don't want to sell it (170€ if i want to buy a brand new pair)!

Black/Gold 3214 Mikli up for grabs

I have now decided to let go of my last pair of Mikli 3214 Black/Gold. Includes official case and Mikli cloth. New old stock.

Very beautiful pair of shades.

Please email serious offers only to zealyanez@yahoo.com

S4010030.jpg

S4010034.jpg

DSCF3844.jpg

DSCF3840.jpg

DSCF3839.jpg

Once again, would really prefer US buyer, international buyers to pay actual shipping costs.

Thanks

I'm still looking for those in orange. I have the POPmart shirt that Bono wore. The other thread has some for sale for upwards of 500 Euros. Is this high/low? Anyone know?

Re: Black/Gold 3214 Mikli up for grabs

danondorf said:
I have now decided to let go of my last pair of Mikli 3214 Black/Gold....

Please email serious offers only to zealyanez@yahoo.com

Wow man, I feel your pain, you must've really agonized over this decision...

mono said:
hey danondorf, if u get buyer's remorse and want to sell the black/gold one, please let me know!

danondorf said:
Mono, hmm.....Not sure if I am going to have buyer's remorse.

There is no way I would ever sell those Gold and Black ones :drool:

eta: and this, in yet another thread...

danondorf said:
Sorry man can't let those go. Those are the ones I originally wanted :yes:

Last edited:
gvox said:
Big deal, Kevin didn't come here to flip sunglasses.

And I did? I wasn't even aware Bono wore Mikli 3214 until I had seen and asked around here, and I just happened to get lucky and snag 2 on eBay. I'm not too crazy about the way they fit especially since I have 519 and 9285's and no. 5's; so I decided to let them go. What's so controversial about asking in "All I Want Is U2" (sell/trade thread mind you) about whether anyone is interested in making an offer for the shades?

And really if you're aren't interested in buying them, then why bitch about it? That goes to Badger too. Don't worry about it.

Just don't see what the big deal is when I come to the sell/trade part of the forum asking if anyone wants to offer for these shades that other people may want :scratch:

And Badge laughs how about when I say "serious offers only" when Kev asked the same thing, and yet nobody crys at him (when he said he would never sell those either-the 3214). Reason I say serious offers only is 'cause you have cheapos like Badge who want to offer no incentive whatsoever and offer what they think you "paid" and when you decline, they whine and cry about it. Give me a break :shrug:

hey danodorf-
keep me out of your bullshit- you were the one who left my name out of your "serious buyers" post-i could care less what you do with your glasses, i enjoy coming on here and talking to everybody about this oh so serious obsession. and the time i have been on here, i have not had any words with anyone on here except you.
i dont think kevin managed to get 2 prs of miklis at a decent price, put it in everybodys face,turn around sell em, then jack the price up-just shows your character danondorf, i may be a "cheapo" but there a few choice words i could come up with for you
so once again, leave me out of your bullshit-

Last edited:
Ok why don't we just chill out a little bit here.

This forum is for buying / trading U2 collectibles, and items for personal sale. Technically this thread really shouldn't even be here as it seems it is mostly just discussing Bono's shades.

If you want to sell your sunglasses you are welcome to make a new thread here to do so. As a prospective buyer, you can either respond if you want to purchase someone's item, or you can ignore it. Seems pretty simple to me.

Sicy said:

If you want to sell your sunglasses you are welcome to make a new thread here to do so. As a prospective buyer, you can either respond if you want to purchase someone's item, or you can ignore it. Seems pretty simple to me.

Agreed. Thank you.

hey moon- are those 549's really a purple tint?arms black...my faded grey have a slight purple tint but not as purple as that photo-way more grey/blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom