*ultra deluxe bono shades thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still like to see some pictures of people wearing them though, if you've got 'em.

The Disciple said:
A lot of us have PURPOSEFULLY removed it. Use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. If U "Search" U'll find the step-by-step instructions have been posted a few times in the various "Bono Shades" threads....

Thanx, I have a Mr. Clean eraser!

hey gang, been awhile. heres some new bvlgaris ive been collecting-"off stage"and my D+G 2138 g37 in the sunlight
IMG_2038.jpg
IMG_2037.jpg
IMG_2035.jpg
IMG_2033.jpg
IMG_1971.jpg

Last edited:
And there it is....

Now, I've gotta go with the G37. Those look awesome. Thanks much, Badger.

P.S. - That first pair of Bvlgari's are pretty sweet too.

enter bulgari sunglasses scroll down and finally got them
this man who sold them didn't know what they are... easy match won it. clear lenses with black arms.... lucky?

kevinwall said:
enter bulgari sunglasses scroll down and finally got them
this man who sold them didn't know what they are... easy match won it. clear lenses with black arms.... lucky?

where? ebay? i've been looking for weeks and didn't found any 519s...

fer4ger, found them on ebay and search bulgari sunglasses.this guy who sell it listed these 2 days ago, but i bought it yesterday. be fast check out every morning and ask about selling this, it helps

i used to check ebay once a week, i'll try every morning

thank you ;-)

I can't wait to get the orange, emerald or flash gray 519's!!

hey...
sorry i was gone
famliy stufff

ok, im tryin to decide on buyin Romeo Gigli, D&G 2138 G49, or Emporio Armani green lens, or selma optique, or Miu Miu.....

im not sure...

and if anyone has Bvlgari 519 they want sell im someone to talk to haha...

and does anyone know anything about the Zoo Tv Fly shades?
met this girl and her and i are gonna do the Fly and and the Belly dancer for something....and i kinda would like the shades t go with the outfit and also becasue they are kick ass...

thank!

ok sweet
next paycheck
miu miu are mine!

for the next U2 tour, i think that bono might go with the John Lennon shades...

i thought they are nice idea and a ok pair, but for someone else, not for Bono, he cant pull them off. so yea i hope not either..

Grad.jpg

this is mmwwwwwaahhhh on my graduation.

finally i won legendary zoo tv sunglasses tonight... real one... but in green color. my collection are soon finished... someone trading now? just kidding.
cheap price... 50 dollars + shipping
after 3 years with seaching i found them... remember you can't deside color or condition/scraches on them

So question for ya'll. I just won the eBay auction of the original POPmart muscle shirt. Now I am looking for the red shades B-man wore with the shirt back then. Any ideas? I can't post links yet due to my lurker status.....

congrats on The Fly shades kevinwall
ive been lokking for those a long time too

and congrats to you MattheWood on the muscle man shirt, the red looking shades that u are thinking of are called ALAIN MIKLI, sunglasses. tehy are pretty hard to find...

I'm thinking of purchasing some Bvlgari 611. Does anyone have any pics of these as they look really big in pictures. Also did Bono wear 610 or 611 on-stage?

Hey guys ! i'm finally back online !!!!

Hope i did not miss too many auctions for bvlgari shades hahaha...

I saw some pink/red 611 on eBay yesterday, brand new but no case nor cleaning cloth. Won't bid on those, far too big...

Still looking for some 610 or 519 citrus.... *sigh*

Anyways, GOOD TO BE BACK GOOD TO BE BACK!!!! HELLO...Helloo....

PS : MattheWood, the shades you're talking about are Alain Mikli 3244 (or 3214), extremely hard to find by now !!! wish you good luck ;)

these are BATWING i believe... I like those, because they exist in orange and purple and look like the armanis....

However, it's true they'd be better without the rim inside

Ohooh looks like Naycooke is bidding on the 611 on ebay right ??? :)

Seems to me you're gonna win those ...*cross fingers for you*

I wonder if the frame can be removeable? :hmm:

Looking at the pic, it looks like the frame is screwed to the lens where it meets the arm like the Armanis, and maybe just below the nose piece.

Just remove the lense and then cut away the frame. It looks possible :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom