*ultra deluxe bono shades thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody would like to swap his black 611s for my unused rose-coloured ones - please drop me a line: Mark.C.Ingham@googlemail.com Thanks.

cimg4170ob2.jpg

cimg4171ax0.jpg

cimg4174hh0.jpg

cimg4178ej1.jpg

abwt7.jpg

10131ut7.jpg

Aren't the ones Bono's wearing in the Stuck in a Moment video (last pic. shown above) 610's? IMO, very big difference between the 610's and 611's - 611's are so big. A little for my preference.

Got some new shades

My first NON-Bono sunglasses....

Spy-Optic "Hielo"

HieloCGryFps.jpg

First thing that stood out to me about these was the frame, they are transparent gray with black lens. Love 'em!

This puppy is still available as well:

DSCF3839.jpg

Trades or offers email to zealyanez@yahoo.com

bonos discotheque diesel on ebay... im looking forward to get my 3244 miklis brand new... galeongirl hope you like them more than i did... im not a big fan of 519s

waynetravis said:

These look like the ones he wore in London, and those were Christian Dior.
nah...the Christian Dior Air are slightly different, he actually use them every september I think anyway...:)

how do we know they are Dior? look at logo here:
DiorAir2.jpg

but as I said before, those weird ones he has been using latelty are not the Dior ones (which the model, is actually listed as for women...he borrow them from Ali? lol)

-FCA

Hi there :) I don't think I've posted in this thread before but I've followed it for a very long time now because I like all the shades. (I do own one pair of the RED Armani's) Anyways... I have a question for you experts. I've been wanting to get a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarers like Bono wore during the COH tour. They seem to average around $65 on Ebay. Is that a good price to pay for them? Also I see that there are lots of new ones, but also some are listed as vintage. Is it better to get the new ones or the vintage ones, which would be better? (I don't know if quality over the years has changed or improved, etc.) Any advice anyone has would be nice. Thanks!

Please remember that we do not allow people to advertise their own auctions. Posting links to auctions that you find is okay, but you cannot advertise your own.

I did not notice they were danondorf ones lol !

But now I remember the pics on this plastic chair from the orignal seller ...

Well, danon, you're on a good way to make $1900 too, still one day and they are at $675 !

Hey y'all! So, thanks to this forum..I was able to fulfill my dream of getting both the real muscle shirt from the PopMart tour and the Mikli 3214's together...and of course I put them both on for at least one picture before they arer put in a display case....
My results are over in "Everything You Know is Wrong".
Thank you again!
:camera:

Congrats again man!
:D here are my new Bvlgaris! Thanks again Kevin, I really like them and they fit perfectly!
yea, I've a really crap webcam
fotomoihairbvlgarisez7.jpg

Danon, apparently you re-listed the glasses on ebay cause the guy did not pay you - ok...

But come on, re listing them with a starting price that is the one they were at on end of first auction, not really nice :grumpy:

Hi there!!
I've got my brand new pair of the Armani's 9285 (the 3YGQ0 model, i didn't get to have the KJ1 95 :scream: ) they're awesome, everyone's staring at me!!

Can anyone tell me if these sunglasses are the "Indian Motorcycles 138" (i think it's BVLGARI but i'm not sure)?
2.24.01.jpg

If not, what's the brand and the model please?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom