*ultra deluxe bono shades thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh those red ones are NICE!!!!!
I guess it depends on what colour of clothes you usually wear :hmm: but I'd go with the red ones!

Saw those red 636 fairly often on japanese sites , like them but i prefer the deep blue ones, and also the yellowish green he wore more :)

Hi, can anyone post a pic wearing the green faded armani 9582 shades???????

To tps : 636 are hard to find in stores, but on the internet it's easier.

Walk on shades : Romeo Gigli 191 (pop up frequently on eBay)

to INSTCUWSUMVC011 : armani 632 ? dunno what those look like, but never heard of them nor seen them. perhaps you mean BVLGARI 632 ? they are similar to bono styles shades, but never seen him with those too..

I now have both the G37 and G49 - they both look very cool. i would say G37 for daylight and very sunny days, G49 for just looking super cool. I think I prefer G37.

I just recently got the G37's and I think they are awesome. The only problem is that I had to do a lot of adjusting for them to fit my face just right. They're great because at times they look kinda blue and at other times they can even look sort of brownish. Very stylish. I can't speak for the G49's though, but the G37's are quite nice.

Mr. Clean gets rid of dirt and grime and grease in just a minute.
Mr. Clean cleans up your whole 9285 lens and everything within it.

Just wanted to say that I got the green fade 9285's and they are delightful.

Aren't they the gucci he had for a while, like in "the ground beneath her feet" video ?

bono.jpg

Last edited:
Moonwalker_13 said:
Not sure, but i think they're custom made...

Mr_LeMon, can you help ?

custom by Marcolin
Bono_Marcolin.jpg

And he actually gave that unknown pair to the pope. Never again wore those shades since then... and we still dunno what brand it was...

I knew you could help us :)

Thanks !!

By the way, speaking about Gucci, i thought you mentionned once that B-man had a pair of this brand, what were they like, are they the ones from the pic i showed or am i wrong ?

yup. he wore this during the MDH premiere in Berlin and at MTV EMA Dublin, when he was introduced by Mick Jagger. Marcolin also featured that video on their site that time, but now its gone, and no mention about those shades.

B-man had Gucci on a few lounge parties, but dunno its model. Got a replica of it, and I introduced those shades to him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom