U2start.com (possible Free U2 Bootlegs)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

americangoth

The Fly
Hey all
I wasn't really sure where to post this issue
anyway i stubled upon U2START.COM - seems to be a pretty neat site and it offers (free?) bootleg downloads.....i have been trying to look for this link all week....and just found it during my recent search...

But how the fuck do I download from it? I was all ready to get the Hawaii show and I waited through a countdown and then a bunch more shit happened and then I had to put in a bunch of personal information, which I didn't do. Why the fuck is it so hard?

Ok, I tried it again, and the download "contains an application"? It's a rar file?

Last edited:
This is the Mac app that I use: http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/

It's free, it automatically unzips anything you download without you having to click on anything. And, it unzips pretty much any file compression type you'll ever come across.

To download anything off of u2start.com you shouldn't have to put any personal information in. Just the code after waiting.

No problem :)

If you go into the preferences for Stuffit, you can choose the destination, have it ask each time, etc. I just have mine always expand on the desktop so I can find it easily.

Aw, shucks :eek:

I'm just happy to see other Mac users around :happy: So, anytime, I'd be willing to help :D

:grumpy: I can't use that site

I wanted to download the dutch Zootv, popmart and Elevation shows.... all on mega upload... I tried downloading, and EVERY time as I started the download, my internet got disconnected for 15 minutes....

I tried it for two days and then I had enough and got them from a nice dutch guy here...

and I still don't know what was wrong! I used MU before without problems!

Back
Top Bottom