U2 t-shirts for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one_cool_dude17

The Fly
I've got 6 U2 t-shirts that are in great shape that I'm looking to part with. Asking $50 for all. 2 are from U2.com, 2 are from Zoo TV era, 1 is a red t-shirt with the band during the AB era from Rolling Stone magazine cover & 1 from the Elevation tour. I don't have permission to post attachments here, I guess, because that's what message I got when I tried to so if you're interested, send me a PM with your email & I'll send photos.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I've got 6 U2 t-shirts that are in great shape that I'm looking to part with. Asking $50 for all. 2 are from U2.com, 2 are from Zoo TV era, 1 is a red t-shirt with the band during the AB era from Rolling Stone magazine cover & 1 from the Elevation tour. I don't have permission to post attachments here, I guess, because that's what message I got when I tried to so if you're interested, send me a PM with your email & I'll send photos.

Thanks!

I might be interested depending on the sizes. My email is nbelcik@gmail.com if you want to send me pictures.

Thanks!

what size are your tshirts??

Sorry, I forgot to mention the sizes. All are larges except the Zooropa shirt which is a medium but it runs rather large.

Back
Top Bottom