U2 - Signed Boy LP (Original 'thick' Vinyl) For Private Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neilm

Acrobat
Hi All,

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this on here...

Unfortunately a change in my personal circumstances has led me to be forced into selling a few items and as much as I've tried not to have to do this, I am regretably looking to sell my signed U2 Boy Vinyl Album as it's about the only thing, with exception of my musical equipment, I have worth any money - except for my signed U2byU2 book which I am doing all I can to keep hold of.

The album is from 1980, is the American Release and as it is from 1980, is the original 'thick' vinyl.

The four signatures are along the bottom of the from cover. Bono and Adam have signed in black sharpie, Larry in blue sharpie and Edge in green sharpie. I have had this album in my collection since around September 2002. It is not framed but has been kept in a protective plastic covering, is in excellent condition and is the real thing.

I have done a little research in prices and I am looking to get around AUS$1000 (approx US$675) for this item (plus postage/packaging/insurance etc).

I've been (at times) a regular poster on Interference and have browsed around the forums here for a long time and I wanted to advertise this to fellow U2 fans here first before having to go down the eBay route.

If anyone is interested, I can email a photo to you if you send me your email address.

Cheers
Neilm

Back
Top Bottom