U2 shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MBH

Acrobat
I have been desperately trying to find the shirt that the Edge wore during the "2000 My Vh-1 Music Awards" during the performance of "Beautiful Day." It is from the Unforgettable Fire era. The only shirts I seem to find in the indie stores here on LI are from War and RAH.
U2.com does not have this shirt either.

Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Hummmm......I wish I could help. I wonder if that was Edges' shirt from back in the day?
I haven't seen that one around.
Have you tried ebay? They always have that kind of stuff there, and sometimes quite a selection.
Good luck.

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Hummmm......I wish I could help. I wonder if that was Edges' shirt from back in the day?
I haven't seen that one around.
Have you tried ebay? They always have that kind of stuff there, and sometimes quite a selection.
Good luck.

Thanks for the reply...I will try ebay and any other outlet that can help....will let you know if I have any luck...dont hold your breath waiting b/c this is gonna be a tough find.

Hey MBH, are you actually looking for an TUF t shirt?
I know Edge wore one during the tour and i'm trying to find one myself. I have one that is the same as the ones u can get online, but it only has the album cover in the top corner.
I want one like Edge's which had the album cover as the whole shirt.

Is this what you are talking about? If so, they dont seem to exist. I've been looking, but you definitely can get the one like I have online. Ive seen them in lots of places.

------------------
*I am a cowgirl of funk*

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Hey MBH, are you actually looking for an TUF t shirt?
I know Edge wore one during the tour and i'm trying to find one myself. I have one that is the same as the ones u can get online, but it only has the album cover in the top corner.
I want one like Edge's which had the album cover as the whole shirt.

Is this what you are talking about? If so, they dont seem to exist. I've been looking, but you definitely can get the one like I have online. Ive seen them in lots of places.

Whoa! I haven't been here in a while b/c nobody ever seems to respond to most threads. Thanks for the response. Yeah, the shirt that Edge wears during the 2000 MY Vh1 music awards. TUF is the whole shirt. It is the coolest U2 shirt that I have ever seen! I cannot find it anywhere!

Please let me know where I can purchase the UF shirt that you have. A picture and/or description would be great...thanks again...MBH

oh and here's a pic

shu2ss11.jpg

Good luck finding the one you're after matey
smile.gif

------------------
*I am a cowgirl of funk*

Possible compromise...

Take the album cover to Kinko's and have them scan it and make a shirt with it. They can put ANYTHING on a shirt. It won't be vintage, and it may not fetch 50 bucks on ebay, but you've got your desired shirt.

Back in college, a friend and I made bootleg "tour staff" shirts for some friends of ours who had thrown together a band for one show. We ripped off a logo from some food packaging and created a tour itinerary that included red rocks, rfk stadium, the whisky, etc., and of course the SAE house. The creative possibilites are endless, with a cost of about $20.

Back
Top Bottom