U2 on The Simpsons.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RE: U2 on The Simpsons

You know I am not sure which file would be the best but I watched it the other night off Interference....just go to your search box and type in U2 on The Simpsons hit the go arrow and a bunch fo downloadable files lists automatically :) Hope this helps!

Yeah I have that clip on my computer. I don't have the whole episode though. I'm connected to NewMedia 24/7, so if you search for it, it'll be there.

A question about the clip though....is that really Bono, Edge, Larry, and Adam's voices? It's pretty funny.

AaronJ said:

A question about the clip though....is that really Bono, Edge, Larry, and Adam's voices? It's pretty funny.

Yep, except that Larry wasn't really there. :( The cartoon Larry didn't talk...a reflection of real-life Larry, as usual. :rolleyes:

'Doh!

That episode was on just last night! >_<

If only I'd seen this post before now... sorry

BrattyIrishPunk said:
I was wondering if anyone taped that ep[I only saw the very very end grrrr]and I was wonderin if anyone would be kind enough to send me a copy.

Email me here:barroomhero13@aol.com
I have Simpsons on tape(pal). But I have this episode with russian transcription

U2 on Simpsons was gorgeous! I luve how the band is singig at the end, and how Bono is sayin' : "What the bloody hell..." :)

Back
Top Bottom