U2 IPOD 4 sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raydetect

The Fly
I need to upgrade to the new video Ipod. So i'll sell my U2 Ipod which is about 10 months old and works great. I have everything that came with it. I'll try to sell it here to a U2 fanatic first before I go to Ebay.

I also have 4,300 songs on there, all kinds of artists. I can leave them on except the ones i bought on Itunes, which are protected. You just have to figure out how to transfer them to your home computer. There is a program out there you could download.

Or i could wipe it clean and load it up with about ten of the best U2 bootlegs from each of their tours. Thats over 100 bootlegs. And I'll even throw in a couple of Pearl Jam bootlegs and Metallica too.

I don't have a price yet. I just want to get feelers and see if anyone is interested. I think it cost me $350. But $50 of that went to the Complete U2 from Itunes. So I'll start at $150 and go from there. Plus about 10 or 15 dollars for shipping and insurance. I live in Chicago.

If interested email me at Raydetect@yahoo.com

I don't think you will have any problems selling it here. Reasonable price and reason for what you're offering. I'd consider it, but I am going to buy the new iPod too! Good luck!

I just got the 60GB photo ipod which works great and woulnd't consider trading it for the video one cos well i think the screen is too small to watch any great videos but my ipod works great! tons of room for music. But if i didn't have my ipod ide take yours in a second!

Some more info on my Ipod.

I need a new one cause it's full. It has 4,333 songs.

I just took 3 pictures for someome who emailed me. I don't know how to post pictures on here but I would gladly email them to anyone who asks.

I did use the coupon for the Complete U2. But I believe I have to remove them cause they are protected and can only play on 5 computers. But I can leave on the other 3,800 songs that are not protected. You just have to go to IpodLounge
and find out how to transfer songs to Itunes on your computer.

Or, I have collected almost 600 U2 concerts on my computer, thanks to the DC++ hub. And although it'll take forever, I could wipe out the 4,333 songs and put on there the best bootlegs I have from each tour. And again you have to figure out how to transfer them to your computer. Or i could do a little of both.

I am first trying to sell the Ipod to a U2 fan. I am not doing this to make money...just want to give back a little bit. If you feel better I could post it on Ebay and I guess that would be more legit.

Any questions feel free to email me at
Raydetect@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom