U2.com shirt sizes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

livviebway

The Fly
I'm thinking about buying the Zooropa shirt listed under women's shirts. I'm usually a pretty standard medium, but the medium women's shirt I bought on tour turned out to be pretty tight. It fits, but I dread it shrinking. Are the women's shirts they sell on the website the same tiny cut as the women's shirts they sell on tour? Anyone who bought the Zooropa shirt or something like it have an opinion?

I bought one of the babydolls on the site, but I sent it right back.
It didn't even look like a woman's shirt.
It was straight in the waist and at the bottom (I hope you understand what I mean by this)
In fact it looked just like the shirt I bought for my husband (shapewise), but I really didn't like it on me, so I returned it.
There is no point in spending a lot of money on a shirt just to put it in the closset.

The shirts sold on the site are nothing like the shirts sold on tour if you ask me.
I bought a shirt at the concert and that was indeed pretty tight, but at least it had a nicer shape. :(

Just my 0.2 cents, maybe others have different opinions though.

The two shirts I have from U2.com are made with American Apparel shirts.

http://www.americanapparel.net/

They have sizing charts on there. Most of their stuff tends to run small. For example, I am a male, and I wear a Medium Jerzees, Hanes, Gildan, etc. But for (the most common style of AA t-shirt, which happens to be what U2.com seems to carry), AA shirts I wear a Large.

Although, to confuse things up a bit, I am currently wearing an AA Medium right now, but its a different make T-shirt than most.

I got the Music Rising, Zooropa and Vertigo Tour shirts, all in large, and they fit well with me... I wear men's shirts tho, I don't like tight tshirts at all. The Zooropa one, the print is very good, mine has been washed plenty of times and not even a scratch in the print! sadly I haven't been able to go to the tour so I don't know if it's the same size..

Back
Top Bottom