Toad's Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shawn Bonneau said:
Is that the one where Edge punches Bono after Larry runs away from Bono on stage?

SMB

that's the one...

the whole thing if you could... if not, just the final tracks that were actually recorded at toad's.

was just at toad's the other night for an unforgettable fire show and was getting nostalgic...

Are you looking for 5-27-81, Headache? If so, I have it in its entirety. I'm not computer savvy enough to upload it/send it to you via e-mail, but if you'd like a hard copy, I could send it to you in the mail.

Let me know.

Last edited:
:up: gracias

twas nifty seeing UF on the same stage that U2 played before...

DSCF1393.JPG

mabel said:
Are you looking for 5-27-81, Headache? If so, I have it in its entirety. I'm not computer savvy enough to upload it/send it to you via e-mail, but if you'd like a hard copy, I could send it to you in the mail.

Let me know.

that would be amazing...

e-mail me at clancy3434 (at) yahoo dot com

i could either tell you how to upload it or give you my address to send a copy of it.

i was talking to the owner of toad's after the show and he was telling me how he always wanted to find a boot of when u2 played there... thus why i'm on a mission to find it now.

Shot you an e-mail. We'll figure something out. I'm woefully pathetic when it comes to computery things, but we can give it a go!

That'd be so great if you could shoot a copy down to the owner too! That would be wild to hear 20+ years later.

Cool...Well, I'll probably give it a try, but it's good to know you could back me up if need be, neutral! :wink:

Oooh...Thanks neutral. One of these days I'll get all this computery stuff down, but it's a slow and tedious process for those illiterate, like myself! :wink:

BTW, did you happen to get my package of blank DVDs for the B+P? I sent them on Saturday and would think they should be there. *bites nails* Where did all this bad mail karma come from?!?

Back
Top Bottom