To those I'm trading or otherwise in communication with ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hey folks,

I believe this is just to Bono_man2002 and alexvilagosh, but I have nowhere else to post it. Anyhow, my Hotmail's entirely stuffed, it's sending my e-mails blank, and I don't have an alternate address. I can still receive e-mails, just am unable to reply. Anyhow, I have a question or two that I would've e-mailed to you but can't.

Bono_man - have you received the blank CDRs yet?

Alex, when you get those other audio shows, contact me with the quality of the recordings and the dates. I might be able to do a trade sometime this month, though with the Christmas rush in postage it may be a better idea to wait until the New Year.

Anyhow, that's about it for now. While my e-mail's stuffed, I'll use this to communicate with anyone here if I need to. Hope no-one minds.

- Andre

hi,

i got your discs on thrusday, busy on sunday, so i'll burn your cds monday or tuesday and get them out to you then

register at yahoo e-mail, or get a new hotmail.

Alex;
OK, send me an e-mail then. I'm receiving a heap of mp3 sourced stuff soon so you may also be interested in that.

Bono_man;
Alright, I'm glad the blanks arrived safely, and just copy the stuff whenever you have the time.

I'm going to see if my Hotmail's functioning correctly tonight, otherwise I'll get a Yahoo address to use temporarily. I know a few other people having similar hassles with Hotmail as me, so maybe there's just a technical glitch in their new format.

I just attempted a test, and I think my account's finally decided to work again ... but it's Hotmail so I'm not holding my breath!

Yeah, I got the blank one from you, Alex. I was going to reply to the other you sent, but seeing I had the same problems, I couldn't. Mine seems to be working OK at the moment, I was using it last night with no problems. It's just strange that it's only hit some people, not all ...

Try hitting "reply" to a message, and then clicking on "tools" and make sure rich text editor is off. That seemed to solve the problem I was having with hotmail sending blank messages.

Axver,

you have not recived the cds from me yet.....and dont think i've ripped you off....i've just been waiting on something extra, that i'm going to send as a suprise...and it only just got here today...so i'll have your cds out on the end of the week

you wanted

zoo tv sydney vcd
zoo tv christchurch vcd
and
Zoo TV auckland audio cd right?

well as mentioned before i've thrown in a surprise....:)

Hey, that's very cool bono_man. I'll be looking forward to getting whatever the surprise is. Thank you! (On a side note, I was wondering where the boots had got to and was going to e-mail you on the 1st if I hadn't received anything by then! Obviously don't need to now)

And yes, that list is right.

Alex, that'll be cool, drop me an e-mail when you get the CDs. I'll definitely be interested in doing some sort of a trade or B&P.

Back
Top Bottom