The Fly Suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Night Andrew

Thanks for coming up with this grand idea

You're welcome!

Anyway, I think AT WORST, we may possibly get banned from EYKIW. But I don't think it'd last long. We may miss some survivor, but what the hell ever. Fake setlists are more fun!

Varitek said:
I am literally crying. Like, tears coming down my face. Edge's guitar just makes me weep on this song and I've never heard it live until now (well almost now!)

bono's not flubbing the lyrics either :up:

this is the best night of my life that didn't invovle actually being at a u2 show. i am crying.

FUCK you guys were godd damm hillarious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesomeness .

the tourist said:

Same legs, same skin tone, same stomach, and back. And my gf's butt is pretty damn close. Just a little bit bigger. Otherwise the same butt.

Night Andrew.

And scarlet could use a bigger but anyway.

the tourist said:

Anyway, I think AT WORST, we may possibly get banned from EYKIW. But I don't think it'd last long. We may miss some survivor, but what the hell ever. Fake setlists are more fun!

We'll have to start a Chatham Islands Discussion Thread in Discotheque then, or we could just continue to be Interference gypsies

mysterious_jen said:

yeah get one they dont hurt. well in comparison to other piercings they dont.

It's not about the hurt, it's about, would it be worth the money, would it get infected when I move to a 3rd world country, would the scar stretch during pregnancy and be hideous (I have heard this so many times...:shrug: )

QUOTE]Originally posted by Varitek
bono:

"but we have a real tragedy on our hands, a preventable tragedy, and that's the worst kind of tragedy"

"a whaler dies every seventeen days from a lack of livelihood, and we are here to do something about it!"

shut up bono
[/QUOTE]

OMG i have tears now, so fucking funny !!!!!!!!!

how did people not get this was a fake?

All right. Now I'm really going. To go dream of being in between Keira and Scarlett. :wink:

coolian2 said:

We'll have to start a Chatham Islands Discussion Thread in Discotheque then, or we could just continue to be Interference gypsies

I was thinking that at some point, we should do a Pitcairn Island Chat. Or even better, choose an entirely uninhabited island.

mysterious_jen said:
how did people not get this was a fake?

They're Aucklanders?

Yeah, that's my lame anti-Auckland joke for the day.

Axver said:

I was thinking that at some point, we should do a Pitcairn Island Chat. Or even better, choose an entirely uninhabited island.

Can it be the Lost Island as an ode to several pages of discussion in the original survivor thread?

plus these threads are kinda like lost, things happen for no reason and make absolutely no sense yet somehow are all related....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom