The Fly Suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
I will now judge the worth of every interferencer by whether they were offended or laughed at this. I appreciate those posting to say even if they fell for it it was hilarious.

Holy shit it's been 8 hours for me on here again...

Someone should start a new poll:

x-Thought the false concert was funny.
x-Was involved.
x-Was deeply offended.
x-Big Penis.

Axver said:

That IS low. I never was cool.

I KNOW! You are many things, Axver, and many of them good, but you're not cool. :shrug:

That being said, it's time for me to turn in. This has been quite the experience. :wave:

Varitek said:
I will now judge the worth of every interferencer by whether they were offended or laughed at this. I appreciate those posting to say even if they fell for it it was hilarious.

This sounds like a very fair system.

mofo82 is being a shockingly bad sport at this stage. Way to be bitter!

mysterious_jen said:
oh andrew :kiss: how are you tonite ? :flirt:

Ready for sleep! I didn't get much last night. I meant to get 6. After the sex it was down to 5. And I'm not bullshitting or interference-flirting. It was amazing.

mysterious_jen said:

And then after we got back to her condo tonight we looked at that nude picture of Scarlett that's in Zoo Station right now and we discovered that my girlfriend's body is similar to Scarlett's. Just smaller boobs, a butt that sticks up just a little more, and a completely different face/hair colour.

This one, in particular.

monkeyskin said:
We should start that off with this:

keira-knightley3.jpg

the tourist said:

Ready for sleep! I didn't get much last night. I meant to get 6. After the sex it was down to 5. And I'm not bullshitting or interference-flirting. It was amazing.

This was my problem last night, but worse because I was sleeping two-people-to-a-twin-college-bed. Also I had been up for about 25 hours by the time we had sex (thanks Interference) so it was very, very sleepy sex, but good nonetheless.

Varitek said:
Wow, I'm not gonna quote it because it seriously screwed up my window size, but hot pic :combust:
Yeah. The best part is what me and my girlfriend discovered about the similarity between her body and Scarlett's.

the tourist said:

Gigantor Motherfucking Penis.

Where's Khan?

She's american and its 4am here. she's in bed, because she's smarter than I am.

Also I think being a mod she wants to stay away from us at the moment.

Varitek said:
Wow, I'm not gonna quote it because it seriously screwed up my window size, but hot pic :combust:

She even said she sanctions it as my screen background on my laptop if I want it!

the tourist said:

Yeah. The best part is what me and my girlfriend discovered about the similarity between her body and Scarlett's.

but you just said your gf has different tits and ass....so the same legs?

i have debated the belly button ring for like 6 years.

the tourist said:
Someone should start a new poll:

x-Thought the false concert was funny.
x-Was involved.
x-Was deeply offended.
x-Big Penis.

:lol: I think we'd all vote for option #4.

Varitek said:

but you just said your gf has different tits and ass....so the same legs?

i have debated the belly button ring for like 6 years.

Same legs, same skin tone, same stomach, and back. And my gf's butt is pretty damn close. Just a little bit bigger. Otherwise the same butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom