the brand new kick ass bono shades thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still love my pradas!
me-bw.jpg

Yeah the miumius are sweet i love my both pairs

Champagne
dsc006776sa.jpg

Mauve/violet/red (lol)
kkk6cl.jpg

And here are the 519 I got :
519s7py.jpg

Last edited:
those are cool ass bvlgaris:drool:

ok new pair for sure: bvlgari 519 even though I have said this for over a year..

How did you fine the olive color? I know (or atleast i thought) you said you got the clear ones from ottica?

Got a ? 4 Moonwalker... I know U have both... which of the rose-tinted shades do U prefer, the Miu Miu's or the Emporio Armani's?

tps -> i got the olive on eBay. 40$ becausze they have a tiny crack on the middle, but it's very hardly visible.
The flash grey come from otticavision.net, which still has those, but ship only to france, italy and spain.

Disciple -> The thing about the miumiu is that they are shaded, and that's pretty cool.
Both are very alike, mut honnestly i think the miumius are more elegant, while the 9285 are kinda..."streetwear" if you see what i mean ? In fact it comes from the lenses, the 9285's look more like plastic stuff compared to the miumiu's or bvlgari's lenses.

BTW the armani 1535 (previous model to 9285) had lenses made by the same society than bvlgaris, that's why i'm desperately looking for one of those shades (they exist in orange if i m correct :drool: )

Last edited:
I wish there was a way that octticavision.net would send them to me..

I'm trying to find as much bvlgari's 519's that i can but the only thing I could find is the citrus which i would love but is sold on solevision and I have no clue what it says on the site and the clear ones on otticavision but they don't ship to US..

Yet to find red:drool:

http:// cgi.ebay .com/Official-Bono-U2-Fly-Sunglasses-With-Tag-Very-Rare_W0QQitemZ330078740754QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2356QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow I would of never thought I would come across theses..

Too big for my face...

Remove spaces

If you fit the armani, you'll feet in those for sure, they are not as wide as the armani, but are extremely comfortable.

Moonwalker_13 said:
tps -> i got the olive on eBay. 40$ becausze they have a tiny crack on the middle, but it's very hardly visible.
The flash grey come from otticavision.net, which still has those, but ship only to france, italy and spain.

Disciple -> The thing about the miumiu is that they are shaded, and that's pretty cool.
Both are very alike, mut honnestly i think the miumius are more elegant, while the 9285 are kinda..."streetwear" if you see what i mean ? In fact it comes from the lenses, the 9285's look more like plastic stuff compared to the miumiu's or bvlgari's lenses.

BTW the armani 1535 (previous model to 9285) had lenses made by the same society than bvlgaris, that's why i'm desperately looking for one of those shades (they exist in orange if i m correct :drool: )

Thanx 4 the tips. I HAD the old Orange Armanis, and the cheap arm-to-frame connector broke, and they had been discontinued, so I couldn't get a new pair. Un4tunately, I never took pix of myself wearing them either, but they were sweet shades.

are these the blue shades Bono wore for the final dates of the Vertigo tour?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ ARMANI-9285-RED-CAMPAIGN-SUNGLASSES-SMK-AVIO-BLUE_W0QQitemZ190076051991QQihZ009QQcategoryZ15666QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

my blue 519's are starting to crack from the screws. I have only ever wore these a couple of times and I'm extremely gutted. My grey 519's must be made more durable as these have been worn much more and have no cracks at all. Has anyone else had cracks appearing?

Well, as far as i'm concerned, mine are all ok,

But the srew stuff is pretty boring though, 549 do not have this problem, and are muc more durable, but .... no Bono colors :sad:

the arms are way cooler, like the D&G stuff, no screw they are definitely more durable, you'll see.

Which color did you pick ?

I picked the light brown lens, If I like them I think I'll get the purple ones next.

I've got the D&G with purple lens, I still love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom