The All New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoundMercury can you send me some photos of the oranges 226 please?[/QUOTE]

They're the same as the ones he's wearing on the previous page of this thread (pg 13) the orange 226's but when I get back home Sunday I'll send you photos of mine. I'm out of town til then.

No way man, the arms themselves are silver, what you're seeing is flashback from the photo. He's had the plastic at the end in different colors though..the original pink (this I've already proven, see pics I posted somewhere in this thread), the transparent red, and the black.

I believe Disciple was talking about the "earpieces" too.
Or well, that's how I understood it.

I've decided to part with my flash gray Bvlgari 519's. Perfect condition. With the original Bvlgari cloth and case. I'm the original owner. Will be posting on ebay but will give you guys first crack. Email me at bsclerk@earthlink.net if you're interested & I'll send you photos.

I've yet 2 c PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of this...

LOL

look in the threads, I've posted them...in fact, I sent them to Mark to ask him what brand they were. and the arms were pink. EDIT: he even used my two pics on his site for the longest time...one onstage, and one of Bono outside (I think San Diego or something) signing autographs, earlier in the tour..

this is similar to the argument everyone was going on about the LAPOE glasses. And I proved that one too. ;)

Many of us actually did try to email them, in english or approximative south Korean, but we never got any answer... I totally gave up on that website and think those glasses will never be available for us, at least through Solevision, considering they could appear somehow on ebay...someday...maybe...

Many of us actually did try to email them, in english or approximative south Korean, but we never got any answer... I totally gave up on that website and think those glasses will never be available for us, at least through Solevision, considering they could appear somehow on ebay...someday...maybe...

Yup. I tried several times. Even had someone who knew Korean try and they never replied. If they only knew the type of feeding frenzy they'd set off if they listed either the citrus or pink 519s on ebay.

this struck me as funny, I don't know why...google translator? ;)

We have tried google translating it and one time I even brought my Korean friend over to try to read it and she said it was a mix of languages. I have emailed them before in the passed. The chances of one day getting an email back or figuring out are pretty slim to none.

Bono has new shades in the Q photo shoot and again is wearing eyeliner.

bononwshdspv5.jpg

Upon watching the video on Q's site multiple times, I can definitely say they are the 531 color code:

img_art_8103S_B531.jpg

When Bono walks towards to the cameraman you can see the light shine in and see green through the lens. I was wrong about the shiny frame, they are just black (or a shiny black). Definitely the 531 color code.

so................

Ordered!

:lol:

I'll post pics when I get 'em

:wave:Hi there, HAPPY NEW YEAR :up: :wink:
i'm looking for these shades the Armani's 9294 (deep red)
f849_2.JPG
:drool:
is there anyone here who have it and think about selling it soon :hmm: ?
Or can someone give me a site where can i have it cheaper :huh: than eBay (150$) please?
Thank You

Here's my mail to keep in touch marcio1893@hotmail.fr

armanisunglassesea9285s3ygq0.jpg
By the way i'm gonna sell my EA 9285 olive green!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom