T - Shirt help please!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2mikie

The Fly
Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone has purchased any of the new range of NLOTH t-shirts from u2.com?

The reason being is, i want to order some but want to know if they are made by the same t-shirt company as the one who made the range of HTDAAB shirts, of which i already have a few.

If anyone out there has both could you please let me know, as the HTDAAB shirts have a distinct fit and are made from a nice mid weight material that washes up well and is pretty true to size. If it helps i think the name on the neck tags say American Apparel, and it has 9 small black squares on it.

Sorry to sound fussy or anything but it would help me when ordering, as i`m sure everyone out there knows how annoying it is to receive t-shirts and then they don`t fit right, especially when they are coming from overseas! And different brands don`t always fit the same. One brands Large is like another brands X-Large, and so on.

Ant help would be greatly appreciated, as i can`t wait to get some of the new shirts and start wearing them!!

Thanks heaps!

Mikie.

Back
Top Bottom