Stockholum 06/11/92 DVD/VCD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
i COULD be getting this on dvd soon, its a proshot dvd, and i'm offering 2 or 3 VCDS for the 1 dvd,
but before i go through with the trade, does anyone have this show already?, and if so whats the quality like?
thanks

bono_man2002 said:
i COULD be getting this on dvd soon, its a proshot dvd, and i'm offering 2 or 3 VCDS for the 1 dvd,
but before i go through with the trade, does anyone have this show already?, and if so whats the quality like?
thanks

:wave: I don't have it yet, but expect to get it real soon on VCD. If I get it before you, I'll let you know.

If what you receive is black and white, then it is pretty common and is decent but is of a slightly higher generation, so some definition and the color are lost.

yes...black & white version is quite common...the color disappears after a couple of songs

But is it really pro-shot (from the mtv contest just like the SBD audio bootleg) or just audience-shot?

There is a full color verison floating around. I don't have it yet, but I'm sure it will get out there soon.

OK thanks Blue Room.

Bonoman2002, the SBD isn't much better than the audience IMO. Some traders rate it higher, others don?t. It has a slight hiss and the guitar is more upfront. Nowadays it?s pretty common.
If you really can?t find it I could do a B&P but it would take long cause I live in The Netherlands.

Soulrock2 said:
OK thanks Blue Room.

Bonoman2002, the SBD isn't much better than the audience IMO. Some traders rate it higher, others don?t. It has a slight hiss and the guitar is more upfront. Nowadays it?s pretty common.
If you really can?t find it I could do a B&P but it would take long cause I live in The Netherlands.

that would be great, i'll let you know when i'm not so busy

DVD Trade ??

Hi,
I have alot to offer for this Stockholm 92 DVD if ya like.
My list is on the tab below www Or you could punch in
this //tinpan.fortunecity.com/ambient/339/
Please Email me off the Webpage & Thanks for Sharing the Music!
Regards
MIKE

Erised, if you don't mind me asking is this a full colour version of this show?

cdparky said:
Erised, if you don't mind me asking is this a full colour version of this show?

:scratch: What do you mean by full color? It's a color VCD, definitely not black and white.

A few stills (sorry they're so small, I sized them for use on my web site):

zoostock002.jpg

zoostock006.jpg

zoostock010.jpg

zoostock012.jpg

zoostock014.jpg

zoostock020.jpg

Sorry, but those stills appears to be of an aud. shot not a pro shot. Looks like a decent aud. one, but I dont believe that is a pro shot. Its different from what I have seen anyway.

Sounds to me that there are three versions:
one audience shot VCD in full color;
one pro shot DVD which after two songs becomes black and white which is common;
and one pro shot DVD full color which is hard to get.

Am I correct?

Also... no upload from me of the SB audio version to bloodredsky. I need my upload for other things...

Blue Room said:
Sorry, but those stills appears to be of an aud. shot not a pro shot. Looks like a decent aud. one, but I dont believe that is a pro shot. Its different from what I have seen anyway.

Oh, it's definitely NOT a proshot version. :tsk: It's audience shot, and I said so in my post on the previous page.

As the other posts indicate, this is the known pro shot version that is out there that is not in color. No revelation there.

some people may be confusing the shows

the Stockholm show the day earlier (10th) has an audience shot video, which is well circulated. There must be 3 versions of the show from the 11th

1) Audience shot
2) low gen pro shot
3) high gen pro shot

Back
Top Bottom