Romeo Gigli RG226 / RG181

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DV8

Babyface
Hi all!!! I thought I would take a shot in the dark.....any one out there have any RG226 or RG181 in yellow or light blue?

I will buy or trade for them, please send me a PM if you can help me out...thanks:)

echothomas said:
I have both. and I was gonna post them today on ebay. nice no scratches orginal case.

Thomas...

Hi!!!I'm ready to make a deal on the 181's right now.
ashu.howard@yahoo.com
Please send pics n price.
Thanks
Ashu:)

Hi All!.....I'm still looking for almost any color RG181, or yellow, blue or pink
RG 226.
I will buy or trade:)

naycookeu2 said:
Don't you mean 191? Bono never worn 181, they are much smaller than 191.

Hi Nathan! I definitely mean 181's. I have the 191's, but they are just a bit to big for my face so I definitely want the 181's.

RG glasses

I have both. and I was gonna post them today on ebay. nice no scratches orginal case.

Thomas...

echothomas, you might as well post them on Ebay. That is where DV8 is going to post them after he gets them from you. He gets the glasses and within two days of receiving them they are posted on Ebay.

echothomas, you might as well post them on Ebay. That is where DV8 is going to post them after he gets them from you. He gets the glasses and within two days of receiving them they are posted on Ebay.

I absolutely agree. DV8 has no appreciation for any sunglasses received and will only post it on ebay and re-sell. Only in it for the money to buy and then repost on ebay at much higher price under the name ashuhoward on ebay. Sell to anyone except this DV8 who has no appreciation for these or any sunglasses.

Yes, it's absolutely true I buy and sell them on eBay all the time, and yes I try to make some money here and there (not great after 8% eBay fees, then PayPal).
But I don't make a ton of money at work and this way I get to keep some of my very favorites. I do LOVE the glasses (all of them), I'm sorry if I have offended anyone , and no one has to deal me if they don't want to.
I wish you all well:)

Oh, and by the way...I did end up getting my second all time favorite shades ever ....Light blue / black frame 181...thanks:)

Yes, it's absolutely true I buy and sell them on eBay all the time, and yes I try to make some money here and there (not great after 8% eBay fees, then PayPal).
But I don't make a ton of money at work and this way I get to keep some of my very favorites. I do LOVE the glasses (all of them), I'm sorry if I have offended anyone , and no one has to deal me if they don't want to.
I wish you all well:)

Interesting...:wave:

Back
Top Bottom